PDA

View Full Version : yay i finally picked up raven-shield!!

jAkUp
04-25-03, 10:12 PM
after playing the demo for ages.. i finally used a portion of my paycheck for it... what a great game. i love it! and i havent even gotten into the single player part yet! without a doubt my favorite game recently...

i thought the reason i wasnt gaming as much lately was because i lost interest.. i guess it seems that the enjoyable games these days are dwindling:(

Smokey
04-26-03, 06:21 AM
:thumbsup:

Ive had the game about a month now, and Ive only done 2 of the SP campains :p I bought RavenShield for MP only, and what a MP it is.

Add my Ubi name to your friends list, and if I ever see you on, I will try and join you, this goes for anyone here that plays RavenShield via Ubi game service :)

TsD.Smokey - TsD is our clan, Im one of threee leaders, been together for over a year now, TsD=The Squad

JAkUp some ss on your GFFX would be nice, 1280*1024 + 2xFSAA 4XAF, all details max, should do it ;) thesmokey76@hotmail.com

Myfolks arrived at Paris today, and wil be with me in about a week, so hoping I should be upgrading my cpu and memory within 2 weeks, and I cant wait :afro:

jAkUp
04-26-03, 10:32 AM
ok kool.. i will try to get some screenies... also my ingame name is sLiM... (spelled just like that;) )

Smokey
04-26-03, 11:38 AM
Great, also dont forget to dl the new map pack details cen be found theplatoon (http://www.theplatoon.com/ravenshield)

Skorpio
05-03-03, 07:27 PM
www.ping*****.com has them too..

Skorpio
05-03-03, 07:29 PM
guess u cant say that word.. hmm i guess ill have to describe the meaning.. It when a chick get banged allot and sleeps around with all your friends. start with wh and end with ore

sebazve
05-04-03, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Skorpio
guess u cant say that word.. hmm i guess ill have to describe the meaning.. It when a chick get banged allot and sleeps around with all your friends. start with wh and end with ore

:lol2:
is raven shield better than splinter cell?

Smokey
05-05-03, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by sebazve
:lol2:
is raven shield better than splinter cell?

Different games my friend ;) I bought RavenSheild for MP, SP is just a bonus :p Raven Shiled is the only game Ive played since Ive had it, and Ive got like 5+ other games installed on my pc :D

Also chech out this (http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/tso/index.html) total conversion coming for Raven Shield, also check ou the members of the team ;)

deejaya
05-05-03, 10:21 AM
Sweet, despite the lack of screenshots because of its early nature, that mod looks cool.

surfhurleydude
05-05-03, 02:52 PM
I just got this game this past weekend as well. It ****ing rocks! I'm Shurleydude .... so anyone wanna play? we can set up times to play?

I'm looking to play alot online, but nobody is really too helpful in games...Smokey you wanna help someone out? ;)

BTW this game is sweet.!!!

surfhurleydude
05-05-03, 02:54 PM
Smokey: Just checked out the team members for Stalingrad Offensive.

WTF? Almost everyone working on it was a member of the original RAVEN SHIELD Dev team..these guys are obviously professionals!!!!! Are they going to release this Total Conversion for free or make a profit off of it?

Smokey
05-05-03, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by surfhurleydude
Smokey: Just checked out the team members for Stalingrad Offensive.

WTF? Almost everyone working on it was a member of the original RAVEN SHIELD Dev team..these guys are obviously professionals!!!!! Are they going to release this Total Conversion for free or make a profit off of it?

For free ;) They also have the texture artist from Splinter Cell :cool:

Sure Ill like to play soon, I wont be playing much over the next week as Ill be showing my folks around the south of France, Ill be back 13th/14th :)