PDA

View Full Version : DX mod idea

v3rninater
02-16-08, 04:07 PM
I'm not sure if it's been said before, but if I could, I would start a DX1 mod project within the Cry2 engine. It would fit very well with that engine I think, plus would be room to grow and do many more things within that system.

I've been thinking about this for awhile, but maybe some of those old DX modders would come out of hiding and actually do something like that!
:afro2:

FearMeAll
02-16-08, 06:10 PM
I have had dreams of something like this coming true..I played the original deus ex on gametap not long ago and it broguht back all the feelings I used to have for pc gaming...
such a great game. Deus Ex the first first person shooter I played on my own pc and it was happy times.. :-)

nutcrackr
02-16-08, 06:13 PM
it would be an insane amount of work, recreating deus ex in the cryengine 2 is not really something I could see an unpaid team doing in their spare time.

nekrosoft13
03-04-08, 06:53 AM
I'm not sure if it's been said before, but if I could, I would start a DX1 mod project within the Cry2 engine. It would fit very well with that engine I think, plus would be room to grow and do many more things within that system.

I've been thinking about this for awhile, but maybe some of those old DX modders would come out of hiding and actually do something like that!
:afro2:

so whats the ETA?