PDA

View Full Version : TDU: Lamo to the extremo

Tygerwoody
02-23-08, 01:42 AM
what the heck. I install TDU. The game works fine. I install the new patch(by new, i mean the newest patch that is older than Udawg) and anyway, now my sound does not work at all in game.

Someone want to help me out?

MowTin
02-23-08, 02:43 AM
Works for me. Never had that problem with sound. But I know a ton of people on the atari forums had that problem. Did you look for a solution there?

And switching to a C2D ended all my stuttering problems.

JaxMacFL
02-23-08, 11:53 AM
what the heck. I install TDU. The game works fine. I install the new patch(by new, i mean the newest patch that is older than Udawg) and anyway, now my sound does not work at all in game.

Someone want to help me out?

Samething happened to me on my vista x64. Sound in the intro, but no sound in menu or game. I believe it only effects (some not all) vista x64 (not sure about XP x64). Don't know why. After several reinstalls of the game with 'patch 1.66a', I gave up and just installed the game without it. Seems to be doing just fine without it. I did have a problem with the R6025 error/freeze in one part of the island but the 174.16 mod drivers have rectified that. I do get the 'nvlddmkm' if I set my fsb much over 1440 or oc my xfx over 635/1458/2020. You can't get the so called 'expansion pack' with the two extra cars without the 1.66a patch but you don't need it to complete the game. I'm not going back to a 32 bit os just for that.