PDA

View Full Version : Frontlines Fuel of War

tornadog
02-29-08, 04:27 PM
Guys this is one heck of a game, like Battlefield but IMO much better. I am finally making use of my free 1 month Live that I got with my RROD replacement and I think its worth it. I just wish there was an official nvnews team I can be part of. Playing with random guys gets boring soon....

ATi
02-29-08, 04:41 PM
on xbox?:wtf: imo xboxs fuel of war looks nasty yes i have a HDtv

Apollo 13
02-29-08, 05:17 PM
Guys this is one heck of a game, like Battlefield but IMO much better. I am finally making use of my free 1 month Live that I got with my RROD replacement and I think its worth it. I just wish there was an official nvnews team I can be part of. Playing with random guys gets boring soon....

Luckily it's your opinion because the game sure isn't better then Battlefield. You can't even join Ranked game anymore since today. Yesterday you could play ranked games but all the servers had no more then 9 ppl on. In non Ranked games you can find more servers but only 1 map (Village) has 50 player server and don't be surprised to see only 1 dedicated server set up for the map. All the other dedicated servers are set at 32 players max; which also have lag on the majority of them and on top of that they aren't even set up as Rotation so you stuck playing the same map until you leave the game. The game is still buggy just like the demo also. I did noticed that the P2P server are smooth to play on since most are set to 16 players max. I will warn everyone to rent this game before buying just to show that im not lying.

tornadog
02-29-08, 07:59 PM
well then I am lucky I got this game from gamefly...lol..I was just getting on live for the first time since Aug 06 and my basis for comparison is from back then...