PDA

View Full Version : [360] does falcon really worthed?

Domy
03-01-08, 12:46 AM
hi guys, i have a 360, love it and its still just fine actually but this 3ROL haunted me because i have older the version. Does it really worthed for me to get a falcon and selling this one? need your opinion guys...thx

RaidenWoW
03-01-08, 12:52 AM
:cry:

AHHH MY EYES!! THE GRAMMAR!!! IT BURNS!!!

No don't waste your time trying to find a Falcon. There's not a huge difference. Research the x-clamp fix. Or if you're willing to sell your broken one, I'll take it :headexplode:

StOkEdGaMeR
03-01-08, 01:40 AM
Yes I think the Falcon makes a difference. Mind my Elite Falcon still kinda sounds like an airplane engine. But more like a Sesna now instead of 747. ;)

RaidenWoW
03-01-08, 01:58 AM
Yes I think the Falcon makes a difference. Mind my Elite Falcon still kinda sounds like an airplane engine. But more like a Sesna now instead of 747. ;)

mmm.... you fly? I may need to ask you for some advice if you do. (going to be a Delta pilot when I grow up)

Domy
03-01-08, 06:02 AM
:cry:

AHHH MY EYES!! THE GRAMMAR!!! IT BURNS!!!

No don't waste your time trying to find a Falcon. There's not a huge difference. Research the x-clamp fix. Or if you're willing to sell your broken one, I'll take it :headexplode:

sorry for my bad english...:(

anyway,thanks for the suggestion...

Xion X2
03-01-08, 11:58 AM
The Falcons run much cooler than the previous 360s because they are on a smaller process. The fans are really loud in mine, but if you put your hand around the back vent the air coming out is not that hot compared to the previous one I had.

Gaco
03-01-08, 02:31 PM
I heard that the fans are more silent because the CPU runs cooler but the DVD ROM drive still makes a smiliar jetplane engine noise so that it doesn't make a difference anyway. Buying new revisions of technology is always a good idea though so if the price different is within about 15% I would consider it anyway.

ViN86
03-01-08, 02:55 PM
hope i get a falcon version when i get mine back. *crosses fingers*

if i dont get a new one, i might sell my old one and get one with HDMI out.