PDA

View Full Version : Just got GT5 Prologue (JPN)! It's Awesome!

MowTin
03-01-08, 09:07 PM
I ordered it from japanvideogames.com on Wednesday and it arrived on Saturday. Shipping was free. Pretty impressive delivery speed.

I'm going to have some free time this month to play so I can't wait till April 17th for the U.S. release.

I'm surprised that this game is better than the prologue demo. The sound is better. The physics seems better. The force feedback. The replays.

The tracks are beautiful. The HD GT5 TV is cool.

I've been playing all day. I'm as happy as a pig in slop. I can't recommend this game enough. Best combination of physics and graphics in any driving game.

Amuro
03-01-08, 09:50 PM
Cool, looks like I'm going to download it from the playstation store here. It's been out quite some time.

BTW, you think I need the wheel to enjoy it?

MowTin
03-01-08, 10:24 PM
Cool, looks like I'm going to download it from the playstation store here. It's been out quite some time.

BTW, you think I need the wheel to enjoy it?

I can't say. I don't enjoy racing games without a wheel.

I'm using the Driving Force Pro. It works great. Costs only about $130. I like that it works with both pc and ps3. It has plenty of convenient buttons.

A good ff wheel is one of the best purchases you can make. It's like having an arcade in your house :D

If you have lots of cash then go for the G25.

Better to just order the disk. It's bluray and it has some HD content. I'm pretty sure the download would be huge.

Sazar
03-01-08, 11:47 PM
Ooh it's out?

:D

I'm going to have to get the sucker :D