PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

Pages : [1] 2

peti1212
03-03-08, 11:50 PM
Hey Guys,

Lately I was looking at some stats for the Q9450 and it looks like there is no real purpose to upgrade to it since it won't overclock as well since it only has 8x multiplyer and also the front side bus has to be higher. Also it does not like high voltage, so I just decided since there is no big performance increase between the two I would want to buy a Q6600. Anybody has one that you would like to sell? This would grately help me out. :) Let me know.

If you are interested, please PM me, with this info:

1) How long did you have it for?
2) Was it ever overclocked?
3) What did you use it for?
4) Asking price?
5) Condition, retail box, warranty, heatsink?

Thanks,
peti1212

jcrox
03-03-08, 11:53 PM
read the rules dude.... no WTB threads!!!

peti1212
03-03-08, 11:54 PM
Oh, sorry about that, I read the rules a while back, just forgot about this. Too bad that this is not allowed. Can somebody delete this thread then? What's the main reason for that anyways?

mojoman0
03-04-08, 12:23 AM
yea i'm not sure why either. Maybe we could use a subforum for wanted ads

nrdstrm
03-04-08, 12:44 AM
This has been suggested before, and I for one, am all for it...There have been a few times when I wanted to post a "want to buy" thread, but for obvious reasons, I havn't...

Bearclaw
03-04-08, 01:00 AM
Ya, there have been quite a few threads on this issue. I think it would be good, promote more sales between members, help people out more if they are looking for something specific, and overall add a nice addition to the F/S section.

Let's start spamming MikeC's inbox with messages about this... :bleh:

bail_w
03-04-08, 01:01 AM
Quit the whinnings and follow the rules, for what ever reason its good for you.

Bearclaw
03-04-08, 01:03 AM
Quit the whinnings and follow the rules, for what ever reason its good for you.
And who are you, Mr. 122 posts?

That's right, now shuddup.

Technoholic
03-04-08, 01:27 AM
And who are you, Mr. 122 posts?

That's right, now shuddup.
:rofl

I agree, I want WTB section or so. We've seen plenty of same members here, just a few noobish members. Maybe 100 or 200 minimal post count to be allowed in WTB section? More jobs for the mods! :captnkill:

nrdstrm
03-04-08, 01:37 AM
:rofl

I agree, I want WTB section or so. We've seen plenty of same members here, just a few noobish members. Maybe 100 or 200 minimal post count to be allowed in WTB section? More jobs for the mods! :captnkill:

The reasoning for not having it in prior posts were that it would clog up this forum...It WOULD have to be a separate forum I think. This was also mentioned in previous threads, but people don't take the time to read full posts, and thought it would be in this forum. I think it is due to this that nothing has come of it...

**EDIT**
Oh and for Mr. 122 posts, perhaps you should gain some credibility here before you try and start acting like a Mod...lol...

Technoholic
03-04-08, 12:08 PM
Hmm........ How about a passworded section? The password can be given out when the requirement and registered are met. Only mods can know the password, and the members can contact the mods for password ..

Something can be done. Even though we have had all those talk...

BronzeGod
03-04-08, 12:21 PM
I demand more toys!!!!!111oneoneone

http://superherouniverse.com/wallpaper/artists/mike/superfriends/villains/toyman.jpg

Bearclaw
03-04-08, 12:49 PM
Can the password be failclaw?

ViN86
03-04-08, 04:34 PM
Oh, sorry about that, I read the rules a while back, just forgot about this. Too bad that this is not allowed. Can somebody delete this thread then? What's the main reason for that anyways?
WTB threads create clutter and drown out the more worthwhile FS/FT threads.

that's my guess.

amk21
03-04-08, 04:46 PM
WTB threads create clutter and drown out the more worthwhile FS/FT threads.

that's my guess.
Ya, thats why It might be a good idea to have a dedicated sub forum.

A side note, how long does it normally take for mike c to call you about registering, I sent him a pm on 2/24 and haven't heard from him. I just sent him another one to find out whats up.

Technoholic
03-04-08, 06:12 PM
Can the password be failclaw?
No cuz you let loose the password, already. You disappoint me.

Bearclaw
03-04-08, 08:07 PM
Ok, how about failbear?!

Bearclaw
03-04-08, 08:08 PM
or how about crainger?

Bearclaw
03-04-08, 08:08 PM
or bail_W

bail_w
03-04-08, 09:11 PM
@Bearclaw i see how you spam to 9.7k posts, If you don't like the rules you can leave, no one is forcing you to stay. Why dont you show me some heatware evals since you want to start picking on my post counts.

BronzeGod
03-04-08, 09:19 PM
@Bearclaw i see how you spam to 9.7k posts, If you don't like the rules you can leave, no one is forcing you to stay. Why dont you show me some heatware evals since you want to start picking on my post counts.

http://www.notwriting.com/images/arnold_stfu.jpg

Your lack of post count SICKENS me..........MAXIMUM FAIL.

BronzeGod
03-04-08, 09:25 PM
And bail_w, maybe you should read the rules before running your mouth off to a senior member, there is a specific part of the F/S or Trade forums that say "NO WTB requests". Until the mods change it, that is the rule.

bail_w
03-04-08, 09:27 PM
And bail_w, maybe you should read the rules before running your mouth off to a senior member, there is a specific part of the F/S or Trade forums that say "NO WTB requests". Until the mods change it, that is the rule.

maybe you should read the rules first because i never said you are allow WTB threads. btw, i been on this FS/FT section of the forum more than any of you that talking about my post counts. Now you can suck my left one.

ViN86
03-04-08, 09:28 PM
Ya, thats why It might be a good idea to have a dedicated sub forum.

A side note, how long does it normally take for mike c to call you about registering, I sent him a pm on 2/24 and haven't heard from him. I just sent him another one to find out whats up.
i think t3h mikec is a busy dude. im sure he will get back to you.

NaitoSan
03-04-08, 10:22 PM
bail_w, you might want to cool down or you'll get banned.

why isn't this thread closed?

oh look at it! (lee63)