PDA

View Full Version : looking for a affordable and decent all-in-one printer

a12ctic
03-04-08, 06:49 PM
Over the past few years I've went through several mediocre HP all-in-one printers. All of them have had little annoyances that have bothered the hell out of me. Has anyone bought one of these under one hundred and fifty dollars and acctually been satisified? I already have a laserjet for printing. I just need the all-in-one for other things mostly, the printing still matters, its just not as big of an issue.

Any suggestions would be nice. I'm not really interested in going out and buying seperate things.

Feyy
03-04-08, 07:02 PM
Have only been using Epson printers here and never really encountered any problems.

However they are the only ones i've used to dunno about other brands :o

a12ctic
03-04-08, 07:05 PM
I've never heard anything about espon besides that they were suposed to (or did?) release a line of linux computers. What model all in one do you have by them?

second look, the espon printers all have mediocre reviews on newegg, anyone have an opinion on cannon printers? their reviews seem pretty decent.

seeker
03-05-08, 11:03 PM
I have a HP5510v, which I doubt is available anymore, and I have had only 2 complaints...the cost of ink and the limited software for XP x64. I would only buy either HP or Epson, because of compatability issues with Linux.

CapnKirk
03-08-08, 04:36 AM
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=DownloadDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=334&modelid=13800&default_os=windows_vista