PDA

View Full Version : FS: Intel E4300, MSI Diamond Mobo, and Much More

six_storm
03-07-08, 11:40 PM
Hello everyone. Well, if you didn't know, I'm getting married in about 7 months. And in this process, I am having to sell some stuff in order for us to save money, obtain a house and have it taken care of before we say "I do". I hate to see my stuff go but right now, a house is more important.

Please try and make me an offer if you find something you want. But please, don't lowball me. ;) So here is the list of stuff for sale.

EDIT: I will now pay for the shipping!!!

MSI Diamond P6N NVIDIA 680i Chipset X-Fi Onboard Audio
I got this mobo from NVNews to review (see here). It's been a great motherboard but I just don't need all the fancy features right now. This mobo has housed my Quad Q6600 for the past few months and has had no problems whatsoever.

Caution: The only thing that does not work on this motherboard is the Mic port. It worked when I first reviewed it, but quit working right after I did a fresh Vista install. It may be fine but who knows.

Price: $150 shipped

Gigabyte 8600GT Twin Turbo Edition
This card was my first review for NVNews.net. It packs a great punch for the mainstream gamer and does well with most games (minus Crysis in some cases). Nothing is wrong with this card.

Price: $75 shipped

Payments/Shipping
Here is how the deals will go down. I will only accept Money Orders since PayPal charges fees and what not. Depending on your feedback/heat, I will ship the product once you send the MO in the mail. You will have 7 complete days from the time you receive the product to test it out and make sure you are 100% satisfied. If not satisfied, contact me and I will give a full refund upon the return of what I sold you. Everything is guaranteed 100%

I have heat at "sixstorm" or "six_storm", and I also have feedback on eBay at both a buyer and a seller under "sixstorm". If you have any questions about anything, feel free to PM me or email me at sixstorm@gmail.com

EDIT: I will now pay for the shipping!!!

BigE4u
03-08-08, 01:21 AM
YGPM - INNO3D 8800GT

six_storm
03-08-08, 11:02 AM
PM sent and replied.

six_storm
03-10-08, 10:33 AM
Anybody wanna make any offers?

Tr1cK
03-10-08, 10:36 AM
Six, a new E2200 2.2ghz can be had for $90 from the egg.

Just a heads up.

edit - It appears the E2200 may have less cache, so perhaps a foot in mouth for me?

six_storm
03-10-08, 10:38 AM
Six, a new E2200 (E4500 equivalent) 2.2ghz can be had for $90 from the egg.

Just a heads up.

Hmmm. That's why people need to make me an offer!!! Lowering price . . . . now.

Tr1cK
03-10-08, 10:42 AM
Hmmm. That's why people need to make me an offer!!! Lowering price . . . . now.
I threw in an edit.

Still, bump for a great seller with great products.

I <3 my e4300. It has been one of the best to me.

six_storm
03-10-08, 10:45 AM
I threw in an edit.

Still, bump for a great seller with great products.

I <3 my e4300. It has been one of the best to me.

Yeah, I did notice that the E4300 was being sold anymore on the Egg. I just need to sell this stuff within the next couple of months so I can put in towards a house! :D

Tr1cK
03-10-08, 10:51 AM
Yeah, I did notice that the E4300 was being sold anymore on the Egg. I just need to sell this stuff within the next couple of months so I can put in towards a house! :D

We are looking at a house too, Six. AFAIK, if you are first time buyers, then you shouldn't need to put like anything down to still qualify and get a good rate. I may be wrong, but this is what info we have been fed from numerous sources.

six_storm
03-10-08, 10:54 AM
We are looking at a house too, Six. AFAIK, if you are first time buyers, then you shouldn't need to put like anything down to still qualify and get a good rate. I may be wrong, but this is what info we have been fed from numerous sources.

Yeah. We are going to take a 4-hour class and with the completion of the class, we should be able to get closing costs and stuff taken care of. Something like that. We don't plan on putting anything down on our first house, it really doesn't make a huge difference in your monthly payments unless you put down 20% and higher.

six_storm
03-12-08, 11:03 AM
Lowered prices for my fellow NVNEWs buddies.

six_storm
03-16-08, 11:05 AM
Just lowered the price of the motherboard to $150.

SLippe
03-16-08, 08:41 PM
Is the Gigabyte 8600GT Twin Turbo Edition 256MB or 512MB? Sorry, I couldn't find your review.

BronzeGod
03-17-08, 01:08 AM
bump for a great sport (nana2)

six_storm
03-17-08, 09:13 AM
bump for a great sport (nana2)

:D

All PMs replied.

balex99
03-19-08, 10:24 PM
YGPM

six_storm
03-25-08, 09:26 PM
Two items are sold, grab the other ones while they're hot!

six_storm
03-26-08, 09:49 AM
I will now pay for the shipping!!!