PDA

View Full Version : Atari now on Steam

NarcissistZero
03-12-08, 04:48 PM
Anyone else notice this today? A bunch of Atari PC games were added to Steam today... this also means Alone in the Dark should be on Steam when it releases.

I might finally buy Indigo Prophecy... only $10! Anything else worth getting?

nutcrackr
03-12-08, 05:11 PM
only in NA :/

arioch21
03-12-08, 05:11 PM
nice :)

|MaguS|
03-12-08, 06:23 PM
Wonder if they will put TDU on it...

AngelGraves13
03-12-08, 06:40 PM
"All you favorite Atari games are now on Steam"

I've never heard of any of these games. Oh well...bring on the next publisher!

NaitoSan
03-12-08, 07:59 PM
that's probably first step for atari to make a huge comeback in gaming by phil.

really, i don't know. lol. maybe we'll get REAL port of tempest 2000...

NarcissistZero
03-12-08, 08:47 PM
"All you favorite Atari games are now on Steam"

I've never heard of any of these games. Oh well...bring on the next publisher!

I've only heard of a couple, but then I'm pretty sure Atari is not the best publisher. Indigo Prophecy is supposed to be really good though.

Tr1cK
03-12-08, 08:55 PM
The first thing I thought was why anyone would want 2600 games anymore. I guess I'm getting old. :o

CaptNKILL
03-12-08, 10:48 PM
I've only heard of a couple, but then I'm pretty sure Atari is not the best publisher. Indigo Prophecy is supposed to be really good though.
Yeah, Indigo Prophecy is a good game. It gets a little too crazy toward the end, but its still good.

crainger
03-12-08, 11:16 PM
The Euro version of Indigo Prophecy aka Fahrenheit is better. It has all the naughty sex scenes intact. ::naughty::

Just like The Witcher.

NarcissistZero
03-12-08, 11:31 PM
The Euro version of Indigo Prophecy aka Fahrenheit is better. It has all the naughty sex scenes intact. ::naughty::

Wow... that sucks, I just bought it on Steam. Is there a way to put them back in the game? A mod?

And hopefully the game of the year edition puts some "spice" back into The Witcher.

evox
03-12-08, 11:41 PM
Wow... that sucks, I just bought it on Steam. Is there a way to put them back in the game? A mod?
It's not interactive, what's the point.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/171752.html

And hopefully the game of the year edition puts some "spice" back into The Witcher.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hSRPyIuRylRUMuJkWPL8dA (NSFW)

NarcissistZero
03-13-08, 01:20 AM
It's not interactive, what's the point.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/171752.html

Hmmm... a little early in graphics to be pushing such a realistic sex scene... don't think I will miss it. Still, I hate censorship in all forms and it bothers me it was cut.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/hSRPyIuRylRUMuJkWPL8dA (NSFW)

The naked cards are still in the U.S. Witcher, right? I was under the impression the dialogue was edited, but the cards and other visuals remained the same... and the mega-patch should redo the dialogue. Am I wrong?

evox
03-13-08, 02:02 AM
The naked cards are still in the U.S. Witcher, right? I was under the impression the dialogue was edited, but the cards and other visuals remained the same... and the mega-patch should redo the dialogue. Am I wrong?
I wouldn't know, I've yet to buy The Witcher:o been busy with TF2 all these days:D

NarcissistZero
03-13-08, 02:10 AM
I was 100% wrong, the cards are the main thing they censored, along with some models. Dialogue isn't censored, it's just a ****ty translation. There's a mod that fixes it all though, so I guess it's no big deal... glad I'm a PC gamer.

evox
03-13-08, 02:14 AM
I was 100% wrong, the cards are the main thing they censored, along with some models. Dialogue isn't censored, it's just a ****ty translation. There's a mod that fixes it all though, so I guess it's no big deal... glad I'm a PC gamer.
Bewbs :D

Mr. Hunt
03-13-08, 06:29 AM
Yeah, Indigo Prophecy is a good game. It gets a little too crazy toward the end, but its still good.

QFT... it is good... but at the end it gets INSANELY weird... still fun to play through.

crainger
03-13-08, 07:36 AM
Of course it gets weird. It's French. Not the watered down Canadian French either. ::D: