PDA

View Full Version : MOTORM4X (PC)

Pages : [1] 2 3

nekrosoft13
03-13-08, 10:13 PM
I BEEN WAITING FOR A GAME LIKE THIS!!

MOTORM4X is a game with a different and original concept, especially when talking about racing games. The big thing about it is that it does not look and work just like an ordinary racing game. This game is about you and your car, it is about driving. Driving just where and when you want. The structure of racing events is partially non-linear, and although there are still some „line making events“, the overall feeling of it is that player has a complete freedom of choice, which we think is quite important for an off-raod game. Would you like to take a free ride across the country? No problem – just select a vehicle you like or can afford and you are ready to go. If you prefer green alpine pastures and forests, ice cold plains of Arctic Circle, or rocky steeps full of red sand, this game is just the right choice for you. It is all here, waiting for your skills to explore and conquer.

NOTE: THIS IS SIMULATION, SORT OF LIKE NEW SCREAMER 4x4

GAME FEATURES >
3 spacious areas to explore – Alps, Alaska and Rocky Desert
10 all-terrain vehicles with individual attributes and potential
Bonus cars of a very special kind
4 different race types:
Race - lap based race against AI opponents
Longrun - rally-style time trial
Pathfinder - proove your skills to find the fastest way
Trial - will test your driving abilities in dangerous terrain
Destructible vehicles, equipment and environment
Customizable cars and upgrades
Changing weather and temperature conditions
Refreshing free ride and garage where you can repair the car
Ingame career
Big navigation screen for your convenience
Freedom of choice, great racing and outdoor experience
Cars getting dirty – dirt, snow, sand and mud

TECHNICAL FEATURES >
SpeedTree 4 RT license (Over 5.000 trees in one area)
Dynamic Grass and other effects (such as falling leafs)
Postproduction filters and motion blur
Shader-based car paint and water with Fresnel
Vertex and Pixel Shaders (Shader Model 2.0 required)
Coloured Shadows with Radiosity
Superior Car Physics
Based on ingenious Ogre engine
Built also on custom Vampire engine

http://www.easyco-games.com/img_content/gallery/ac_03_1024.jpg

http://www.easyco-games.com/img_content/gallery/ac_05_1024.jpg

http://www.easyco-games.com/img_content/gallery/gr_01_1024.jpg

Videos here
http://www.easyco-games.com/projects.html

nutcrackr
03-13-08, 10:21 PM
damn that first shot looks nice

AthlonXP1800
03-13-08, 10:24 PM
Wow it used Ogre engine? I dont know it free and open source. Look very similar to GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas engines.

Jonelo
03-13-08, 10:27 PM
Is a very small developer - 5 workers, formed with people of Illusion Softworks , Martin Benes and other very important people of the development of Hidden and Dangerus and Hidden and Dangerus 2 . Only has a licence of SpeedTree !!

http://www.easyco-games.com/corporate.html

In 1999, a handful of guys at Illusion Softworks finished their first AAA class project Hidden & Dangerous, one of the best WW2 tactical shooters of that time. Over a million copies was sold in a few months all over the world, the game was translated into many foreign languages and converted to be available on Dreamcast and Playstation.

Later on, the same core members created a successful Mission Pack and then in 2003 they finished a sequel to Hidden & Dangerous and another Mission Pack. Some of them even used their skills to help create the famous Mafia. Then, some of them started to study, some started different jobs but in the end, these same developers decided to establish their own development studio. So here we are.

VISION >
Our goal is to run independent game development studio which will keep the tradition of making popular and successful games. Although few in number, thanks to many years in business each of us knows his role in the team and we know we can rely on each other to bring you quality products.

After 8 years in Illusion Softworks and a year of different tales of each of us, our paths crossed again. We were asking ourselves a single question. What do we want to do now? The answer was quite simple. As we love making games, this determined ours and our company's activity for the following years. We are able to create greatly looking art, precise and beautifully crafted 3D models and scenes; we do our programming on the border between magic and ingeniousity. We just have that know-how about making games. Good games, games with their own souls. Well, you see, it couldn't end up other way.

http://forum.easyco-games.com/

agentkay
03-13-08, 10:31 PM
Very cool game from the footage on the site! Me likey. :)

SH64
03-13-08, 10:43 PM
When i first saw the title i thought what? Motorstorm coming to PC!! :p

still it looks cool :cool:

nekrosoft13
03-13-08, 10:45 PM
motorstorm is arcade, not interested, preffer a bit of simulation

methimpikehoses
03-13-08, 11:25 PM
This sounds pretty interesting... lets see if they can make the maps big enough...

Destroy
03-14-08, 01:08 AM
This looks sweet!!!!

They are going to require implementing some smart game design if its to be fun instead of frustrating and too slow like Screamer4x4 was.

RAY16
03-14-08, 01:20 AM
I'm hoping for a modern day 4x4 Evolution. I loved 4x4 Evo on my Dreamcast back in the day, rocking the online play with my 56K Modem and Sega.net 56K internet service. Ah, the memories...

Redeemed
03-14-08, 01:27 AM
I'm hoping for a modern day 4x4 Evolution. I loved 4x4 Evo on my Dreamcast back in the day, rocking the online play with my 56K Modem and Sega.net 56K internet service. Ah, the memories...
I was thinking this looked and reminded me a whole lot of 4x4 Evo2... which I still play today.

I've been dying for a game very similar to 4x4 Evo2 to be made but with up-to-date graphics, physics, etc. Would be awesome. And it sounds like this is that very game. :D

I'm keeping my eye on this one. Thanks for the heads up Nekro. :)

CaptNKILL
03-14-08, 02:35 AM
This sounds pretty cool.

We need more off road racing sims.

v3rninater
03-14-08, 03:31 AM
Yea but combine off-road with street racing, track racing, bike racing, etc. Combine it ALL, that would be the most killer racing sim game ever.

Where you could go do a baja or race Moto-GP style.

Also, the best part would be creating your own car, how ever, with whatever. Wouldn't that kick major arse, especially on a system like this already developed!?

Noriega
03-14-08, 07:04 AM
I would like to see upgrading like in Street Legal.

nekrosoft13
03-14-08, 07:14 AM
Yea but combine off-road with street racing, track racing, bike racing, etc. Combine it ALL, that would be the most killer racing sim game ever.

TDU2 will have all that, but its a bit more arcade

Noriega
03-14-08, 07:41 AM
TDU2 will have all that, but its a bit more arcade

TDU2 will be far away from simulation : (

Destroy
03-14-08, 10:08 AM

Where you could go do a baja or race Moto-GP style.

Also, the best part would be creating your own car, how ever, with whatever. Wouldn't that kick major arse, especially on a system like this already developed!?

Motocross Madness 2 I played to death cause it had Baja type play in it and was a total blast. Hope this game does similar but a bunch more sim'ish.

Tr1cK
03-14-08, 10:12 AM
I think I soiled myself after reading this. When's it expected? This could feed my fix that, currently, Flatout 2 is taking care of.

PeterJensen
03-14-08, 10:29 AM
release date?

PeterJensen
03-14-08, 10:29 AM
Q1 2008 <-- wow thats soon!

nekrosoft13
03-14-08, 11:06 AM
supposed to be out in Poland this month.

Destroy
09-25-08, 03:11 PM
English demo is out today.

See news at http://bluesnews.com/

nekrosoft13
09-25-08, 03:18 PM
excellent, will try. thanks

slivski
09-25-08, 04:13 PM
SpeedTree <3

Destroy
09-25-08, 04:22 PM