PDA

View Full Version : Consoley action type games I might have missed?

Thingding
03-25-08, 04:29 AM
I've been using my PC as a console, what with it supporting xbox 360 pads and all the games being cheaper/looking better etc etc etc....

So I've worked my way through Resi 4, Gears of War, Lost Planet, Tomb Raider, San Andreas and Return of the King.

I know you guys play a lot of random titles so can anyone recommend anything else? Stranglehold maybe? I had Spiderman 3 but that sucked.

K007
03-25-08, 04:38 AM
Wish there was some decent fighter type games for PC.

Thingding
03-25-08, 04:53 AM
ePSXe + Tekken 3 is as good as I've ever got. Tho in fairness that's pretty great, and obviously runs at the speed of light.

diamonddave
03-25-08, 08:42 AM
Assassin's Creed is coming soon, works with 360 controller. DiRT if you are into racers works great with 360 controller also. Prince of Persia series. Stranglehold was fun.

Thingding
03-25-08, 09:22 AM
Yeah I went through DiRT with my Logitech Rumblepad. Didn't work in the menus and every now and again the controls would freeze for no reason.

But yeah the game itself was great.

I heard Asses Creed was only average. Anyone know any different?

dxx
03-25-08, 09:32 AM
Overlord is a must-buy. It's one of those rare games that make you smile, giggle, and altogether feel happy while you're playing it. It's a lot of fun, and gamepad support is perfect. Well recommended.

|MaguS|
03-25-08, 09:44 AM
Overlord is a must-buy. It's one of those rare games that make you smile, giggle, and altogether feel happy while you're playing it. It's a lot of fun, and gamepad support is perfect. Well recommended.
Yes, It's an awsome game. I had it for the X360 and PC... now Im gonna get it for the PS3 (since I can't play it on my lappy).

No I wont be owning all three, I traded in the X360 version for the PC Version.

Buio
03-25-08, 09:47 AM
Bloodrayne 2 with Walterman's patch for better graphics.
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=93361

Don't know how it plays with 360 controller, maybe I should try it. I always used mouse+keyboard.

It's available on steam.

Thingding
03-25-08, 10:23 AM
Overlord looks pretty cool, tho I have to confess I've never even heard of it. Might see if I can find it on the cheap..

SeriTonin
03-25-08, 11:41 AM
I'll add in my vote for BloodRayne 2 w/ patch.

Devil May Cry 3, Onimusha 3 and Resident Evil 4 all, also made there way to pc and are fun. Devil May Cry 4 should be out on pc in a month or so.

Thingding
03-25-08, 11:50 AM
Bloodrayne school uniform patch?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nZDw7_heP5w&feature=related

Buio
03-25-08, 02:21 PM
There is an unlockable School Uniform in the game, just gotta beat it once to access the outfits.