PDA

View Full Version : Gun

Thingding
03-28-08, 07:17 AM
Okay, who was the wise guy thought of calling this game Gun? Have you any idea how frustrating it is putting Gun in a search engine trying to find patches or feedback???

Anyway, I'm talking about the neversoft wild west game. Had anyone played it? I got a bargain bin copy and so far... well I can't get past the graphics cos there's no widescreen or support for human resolutions.

Anyone know of any patches? Tweaks or anything?

Or have I once again chosen a game that no one on the forum wants to play?

nekrosoft13
03-28-08, 07:22 AM
i bought the game when it first was released, a huge mistake. I remember i got widescreen working. But game overall is complete trash, not just from technical point but gameplay wise aswell. horrible game.

if you want a good wild west game, go pick up Call of Juarez

crainger
03-28-08, 07:38 AM
or Outlaws.

Thingding
03-28-08, 07:45 AM
...or in other words...

have I once again chosen a game that no one on the forum wants to play?

yes :(

thank god i bought bloodrayne 2 as well.

diamonddave
03-28-08, 08:49 AM
Okay, who was the wise guy thought of calling this game Gun? Have you any idea how frustrating it is putting Gun in a search engine trying to find patches or feedback??

Try www.3dgamers.com, www.gamershell.com or www.gamespot.com. You should be able to find the patches there. I don't even know if there were any patches for Gun. COJ is a great game btw.

NaitoSan
03-28-08, 02:33 PM
"gun pc patch", "gun pc", etc. and you'll get results otherwise you don't know how to use google right. ;)

but there's no patch for gun pc.

and lucasart need to revisit outlaws... that was awesome game back in 90s.

NarcissistZero
03-28-08, 03:03 PM
I played Gun on my 360 'cause I got it at a used place for $10... wasn't even worth that, I think I sold it on ebay for a fiver...

It's funny too, because Call of Juarez is such an amazingly better game, yet got lower reviews from the console media.

crainger
03-29-08, 12:38 AM
That's because Gun came out earlier and wowed them a little more. They had become a little more jaded with Juarez.