PDA

View Full Version : Command and Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath Feedback!

K007
03-29-08, 01:48 AM
Well...the game should be out now..anyone got any feedback on it?

Is it full NOD side played?'

Just saw the Video Review @ Gamespot...waaat..only NOD side...and it jumps around the actual cnc time line..so..its nothing new/forward to the actual ending of CnC3..just..how it got there...

Btw that video review..was a ****ing joke -.-.

nutcrackr
03-29-08, 02:20 AM
The campaign is NOD, not sure about the time line because I only just started it. So far I think the campaign is better than cnc3, meh. I don't really like the global conquest much though.

K007
03-30-08, 04:04 AM
Well..this was clearly a Milked game by EA.

The singleplayer is fully NOD story, so you play only as NOD. It also does a history recap of whats happened..which is basically your missions as well. (kind of like BSG and there 1328910328910 recap episodes). I think the last 2 missions are probably the only missions that actually go forward from the end of cnc3..and when those 2 finish...thats it..game is finished...ends with one hell of a lame ass ending...clearly more 'episodes' are to come from EA...

Very disappointing for a expansion. The new big units...are just lame. GDI gets a bigger Mammoth tank. NOD gets a bigger..robot thing. Scrim gets a bigger tripod -.-.

Defiantly a game made to milk more out of the series -.-.

nutcrackr
03-30-08, 05:46 AM
Guess its time to change the ol' avatar then.

also you finished the game pretty fast :o

K007
03-30-08, 07:42 AM
It took about 6 Hours.of which 5 hours of replay of old story line... For $50AUD...i feel a bit ripped off -.-. It dosen't add much to the continuation of the story, only the final 2 missions continue where CnC3 finished off...and even then...it was a very...gay ending...

Hell i think Firestorm was a better expansion than this -.-...