PDA

View Full Version : Driving games for 360

ViN86
03-29-08, 01:51 PM
i am a big fan of the Gran Turismo series, but are there any good driving simulators out for 360 like the GT series?

any certain games you guys recommend? :confused:

Cream
03-29-08, 02:10 PM
Forza 2 for the win m8, If you like GT you'll love Forza..

Sazar
03-29-08, 02:24 PM
i am a big fan of the Gran Turismo series, but are there any good driving simulators out for 360 like the GT series?

any certain games you guys recommend? :confused:

Do you have a PS3?

The reason I ask is that I am dumping most of my Xbox racing games for PS3, simply because I can use my PC controller for them and the force-feedback is superior to the crap offered on the wheels licensed for the Xbox.

HUGE ball dropped by Microsoft IMO :( No need to get greedy about licensed products coz then few will do it and quality and innovation suffer.

Forza looks great but, with a logitech Momo or G-25, the experience you have driving even the demo for GT is superior, from a pure driving aficionado's perspective.

ViN86
03-29-08, 02:47 PM
im thinkin about picking up a PS2 so i can play GT3 and GT4. my brother took the PS2 and the games (GT3 was his, GT4 was mine) when he moved out, but he doesnt play the games anymore, so i was going to get them back and get a Silver Edition PS2.

Peoples-Agent
03-29-08, 04:51 PM
Forza 2 has crash damage, GT don't..... that alone is enough to swing me, but I got bored of Forza 2 and pretty much sim racing games. lol

Sazar
03-29-08, 11:11 PM
Forza 2 has retarded AI though. It's REALLY frustrating when you have overtaken a vehicle, have the right line and are driving correctly and have a car just drive right into you :(

Other than the AI, I am perfectly happy with the game :)

Just wish the wheels for the Xbox were better.

Peoples-Agent
03-30-08, 06:06 AM
Forza 2 has retarded AI though. It's REALLY frustrating when you have overtaken a vehicle, have the right line and are driving correctly and have a car just drive right into you :(

Other than the AI, I am perfectly happy with the game :)

Just wish the wheels for the Xbox were better.

Agreed. I ended up trading my 360 wheel in , got fed up with it.

Sazar
03-30-08, 04:49 PM
The 360 needs G25 support! The PS3 really has an advantage here, GT5P is awesome with that wheel.

Microsoft is just trying to get more licensing fees. No reason why the wheels can't work or be supported on the Xbox.

MowTin
03-31-08, 12:31 AM
Microsoft is just trying to get more licensing fees. No reason why the wheels can't work or be supported on the Xbox.

Yep, If forza supported my DFP (like my PS3 and PC) then I would buy it. It's also missing the c0ckpit view.

So far GT5:P is kicking my ass. I have a callous on my hand :(

The high horsepower cars are beasts with s3 tires.

Sazar
03-31-08, 02:01 AM
Yep, If forza supported my DFP (like my PS3 and PC) then I would buy it. It's also missing the c0ckpit view.

So far GT5:P is kicking my ass. I have a callous on my hand :(

The high horsepower cars are beasts with s3 tires.

It's not out in the states is it?

:eek: