PDA

View Full Version : RB6V Saved game files Where and can I have some?

MaXThReAT
03-31-08, 05:00 PM
I had to blow away a few games and move them to a new drive. The only one giving me issues is RB6V. Does anyone know where the saved games are and if you have a completed save may I have a copy? I may have already lost mine, I want to get back deep in to the game in XP but some of those first levels are not as fun as the later levels. I've searched and googled but results are packed with console junk, I want to go back and play most of it again before 2 is out.

NarcissistZero
03-31-08, 08:30 PM
I should have a completed save, unless my last uninstall cleared it for some reason... I can reinstall and see what's what if no one else volunteers tonight.

Uberpwnage
03-31-08, 08:35 PM
The save games should be in \My Documents\Ubisoft\R6Vegas

ChaoticNick
03-31-08, 09:11 PM
I'm in the same situation as the OP, wiped my hard drive, haven't really bothered to play through again.

I'll take any saves too. :)

MaXThReAT
03-31-08, 10:11 PM
The save games should be in \My Documents\Ubisoft\R6Vegas
Yup that was it. I got a copy of a frinds R6Vegas file but he's only on the third map.
Looks like the file is about 150kB.
NarcissistZero if you can that would be totaly cool.

nutcrackr
03-31-08, 11:14 PM
i'm playing through vegas now, aside from me not really liking the game much I think the checkpoint save system is pretty awful.

NarcissistZero
04-01-08, 12:50 AM
i'm playing through vegas now, aside from me not really liking the game much I think the checkpoint save system is pretty awful.

I agree the checkpoint system sucks, especially on the realistic veteran mode, but the game itself? Genius.

MaXThReAT
04-01-08, 11:12 AM
Indeed it does, you play for almost an hour and then die and have to start all over, thats part of why I'm looking for the saves... please.

MaXThReAT
04-02-08, 01:02 PM
Got em. A nice person on here pointed me over to a great site.
If anyone else need a set, here you go.

http://rapidshare.com/files/104352106/Saves_RB6V.rar.html