PDA

View Full Version : How are PC Power & Cooling cases?

Kain
05-01-03, 01:37 PM
How are these cases?

http://www.pcpowerandcooling.com/products/enclosures/mid_tower-AL/index.htm

VeritechK7
05-01-03, 02:43 PM
they're fine. In fact they are superflower cases [same as lian li , king win etc]. So i wouldn't be stressing :D

Kain
05-01-03, 03:17 PM
How do they compare to Antec cases?

Kain
05-01-03, 04:02 PM
By the way, how do PC Power & Cooling power supplies compare to Enermax and Antec power supplies?

VeritechK7
05-01-03, 06:10 PM
from what i've heard before even in these boards that pc power and cooling are the cream of the crop

Kain
05-02-03, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by VeritechK7
from what i've heard before even in these boards that pc power and cooling are the cream of the crop Thanks.

And how are PC Power & Cooling power supplies? How do they compare to Enermax and Antec?

vampireuk
05-02-03, 08:47 AM
Antec all the way, or Q-tec. Q-tec are really cheap but so far the one I have is performing perfectly:cool:

SnakeEyes
05-02-03, 08:58 AM
I've heard that the PC Power & Cooling power supplies are considered to be among the best. As to that case, it's definitely a quality model, and (exactly as stated by VertiechK7, though I'm not sure whether which company actually builds the things) it's exactly the same as one of several fairly high-priced but coveted mid-tower aluminum cases. (My Lian Li has a different front bezel, but is otherwise identical, and it's excellent).

VeritechK7
05-02-03, 12:11 PM
let's just say you get what you pay for .. and i n the case of pc p and C you do have to fork over considerable amount of cash.. in lightest terms the pc p and c blows both enermax and antec out of the water .. their rail regulations are most efficient.

Riptide
05-02-03, 01:10 PM
I couldn't help myself... Ordered one of these nice little aluminum guys today. Probably won't get here for a week or two, but hey...

Now, what to do with the old case...

stncttr908
05-02-03, 01:10 PM
In a word, bland.

Riptide
05-02-03, 01:16 PM
Some of us actually *desire* bland. ;)

I for one am more into functionality than glitz. All the flashing lights, LEDs, etc. are a waste of time IMHO. Ofcourse, opinions vary WIDELY on this one. :D

Kain
05-02-03, 01:21 PM
I agree.

I like simple-looking cases. That is one of the main reasons why I was looking at this case from PC Power & Cooling.

Kain
05-02-03, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by VeritechK7
let's just say you get what you pay for .. and i n the case of pc p and C you do have to fork over considerable amount of cash.. in lightest terms the pc p and c blows both enermax and antec out of the water .. their rail regulations are most efficient. Wow, I didn't know PC Power & Cooling power supplies were so much better than Enermax and Antec. I think I should look into them. :)

Tactics
05-07-03, 02:24 PM
One of the first things I bought when I bought my case (not pc power & cooling) was my PSU (see specs)

When I upgrade I won't have to worry about the juice since this puppy should do just fine. I think I paid like $169 :eek: for it. But down the road it'll be worth it.