PDA

View Full Version : Saint's Row 2 Coming to PC?

NarcissistZero
04-22-08, 02:09 AM
I was looking through Gamestop's coming soon list tonight and stumbled upon this: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71022

I played the first Saint's Row on the 360 and certainly found it fun (and nice and clean looking, looked better than GTA4 screenshots, honestly). If the sequel is coming to PC that would be a great bonus for the end of the year and would help tide PC gamers over until GTA4 comes out on PC.

BUT... I know Gamestop lies sometimes. They have Haze up for preorder on PC as well and I'm pretty damn sure it's a PS3 exclusive, at least for now. There has been tons of other wackiness on their site as well.

So... anyone read anything confirming either/or? A quick google search produced nothing for me but news on console versions.

LordJuanlo
04-22-08, 02:29 AM
That would be a nice surprise, there is no official statement about PC version

nutcrackr
04-22-08, 04:31 AM
Yeah I was just about to say they had the Haze ps3 exclusive game up for PC too, I very much doubt saints row 2 is coming. They probably want people to preorder it on PC then they'll send you an email saying such and such cancelled for PC, but your order has been moved to the 360 version blah blah.

Stoneyguy
04-22-08, 04:57 AM
odd that they would have a pic with the PC logo on it though

Noriega
04-22-08, 05:44 AM
I would like to see this one on PC. There are not too many GTA style games on PC : (

ESRB show only PS3, Xbox 360 so I think there no chances for PC version soon.

nekrosoft13
04-22-08, 06:47 AM
saint row? is this that gangsta game?

Buio
04-22-08, 06:52 AM
Interesting, and could get some attention seeing how it will take long time before GTAIV makes it to the PC.

crainger
04-22-08, 06:57 AM
saint row? is this that gangsta game?

Yup. It's surprisingly good. The first one that is. Would love a PC version of it and it's sequel.

NarcissistZero
04-22-08, 10:19 AM
Gamestop is weird. A lot of times we hear about delays and such FIRST through Gamestop, they get the news before anyone else. Other times they seem completely oblivious to huge release date changes.

Yup. It's surprisingly good. The first one that is. Would love a PC version of it and it's sequel.

Completely agree... I actually thought GTA: San Andreas got too bogged down in minigames and minutia and Saint's Row was more fun for me from a gameplay perspective... though its story sucked.

Noriega
04-22-08, 12:28 PM
Gamestop is weird. A lot of times we hear about delays and such FIRST through Gamestop, they get the news before anyone else. Other times they seem completely oblivious to huge release date changes.

Completely agree... I actually thought GTA: San Andreas got too bogged down in minigames and minutia and Saint's Row was more fun for me from a gameplay perspective... though its story sucked.

you just dont understand the real O.Gs life boiii!

crainger
04-22-08, 04:17 PM
Yeah. Saint's Row refined the GTA style gameplay until it so fun you didn't care it's story was lacking. It was just a blast to play. Plus anything with Keith David is automatically awesome. Especially when he says Mother****er every second sentence ::lol::