PDA

View Full Version : Two Worlds "Tainted Blood" add-on

nekrosoft13
04-24-08, 03:59 PM
+++ Multiplayer Add-on with over 30 new quests available on the first of May +++

Gamers who bought the Game-of-the-Year edition of "Two Worlds" (available in the European shops for 29.99 Euro since the beginning of April) were thrilled with the brand new PC multiplayer add-on for the RPG - and now they can download the new adventures in Antaloor from the first of May - for free on this site!
Players can now go on the hunt for a crazy Necromancer, unsolve the mystery of a massacre in a woodcutters' camp, deal with a rebel knight (permanently) and lots more. The new add-on doesn't only give you a new series of Quests - it also opens up the doors to an all-new Business and Training Center! The town of Tharnburg offers you a large traders' district - and various arenas in which you can try out your newly-learned combat techniques right away.
By the way - "Tainted Blood" isn't the only add-on that will help sweeten your wait for "The Temptation" follow-up... another add-on named "Curse of Souls" is coming soon!

http://www.2-worlds.com/

asd
04-24-08, 10:48 PM
So, if I don't play this game online, I don't need this add-on, right?

crainger
04-25-08, 07:51 AM
Two Worlds made Game of the Year?! ::bleh::

asd
04-25-08, 11:57 AM
The game actually not that bad, if only I can use my lovely spear/lance/two-hand sword on the horse back, and if the riding system is as good as M&B, this game will be superb! (nana2)

LordJuanlo
04-25-08, 12:02 PM
Free expansion, great news

CaptNKILL
04-25-08, 12:32 PM
My thoughts exactly...

crainger
04-25-08, 06:13 PM
The game actually not that bad, if only I can use my lovely spear/lance/two-hand sword on the horse back, and if the riding system is as good as M&B, this game will be superb! (nana2)

I've been hearing it's worth a play. It's been patched a fair bit hasn't it? I'm tempted to try Gothic 3 out too.

Kinda sad though when publishers can claim any game was a Game of the Year and re-release a game in a new box. Your everyday gamer will spot it and think. "This game must have been good, how did I miss it?!"