PDA

View Full Version : GTA 4 already on torrents

Pages : [1] 2

SeriTonin
04-25-08, 03:28 PM
" This only happens to pc gaming, pirating only hurts pc gaming, pirating hardly ever happens to consoles, consoles sell better because there's less pirating, pc gamers have less of a soul..... " :rolleyes:

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=20405

AthlonXP1800
04-25-08, 03:33 PM
That is for Xbox 360 only. It amazing PS3 not been cracked and burned on blank Blu-ray disc over 1 year after the PS3 launch.

bacon12
04-25-08, 03:35 PM
Agreed I would have thought there would be cracks for PS3 games by now.

Danothemano
04-25-08, 03:45 PM
Well, you still have to pay $15 to get a blank BR disc.

So technically not free.

nrdstrm
04-25-08, 03:54 PM
Way too much trouble anyway...Chip PS3, worry about online stuff, buy blu ray burner, buy blu ray discs, etc...I'll just rent it thanks...LOL

tornadog
04-25-08, 04:41 PM
what can u expect from Microsoft anyway. So many years and yet Windows remains the least secure OS of all. And if they do manage to make it secure, it only hurts the users(Vista!!!)...lol

Destroy
04-25-08, 05:30 PM
I never knew you could pirate 360 games. (lee)

nekrosoft13
04-25-08, 05:34 PM
what can u expect from Microsoft anyway. So many years and yet Windows remains the least secure OS of all. And if they do manage to make it secure, it only hurts the users(Vista!!!)...lol

yes, windows is the least secure OS, thats why Apple OSX got hacked first in hacking contest, and Vista 3 days later

crainger
04-25-08, 06:22 PM
" This only happens to pc gaming, pirating only hurts pc gaming, pirating hardly ever happens to consoles, consoles sell better because there's less pirating, pc gamers have less of a soul..... " :rolleyes:

http://www.firingsquad.com/news/newsarticle.asp?searchid=20405

If you look, every big 360 game has been leaked before or right on release. I have a friend who has never bought a game for his 360. He didn't buy his 360 until the firmware hacks were out. I really really can't wait till he is banned from Live or something happens to him. I guess wishing stuff like that upon him doesn't make him a friend anymore. ::D:

PS3 games also seem to be out on torrent, of course they can't be used, but you can download them...

nekrosoft13
04-25-08, 06:24 PM
reading stuff on xbox-scene.com (still go there becasue of xbmc ;)) if you get correct firmware patches and keep the updated, you won't get banned from live

Peoples-Agent
04-25-08, 06:42 PM
I'd pirate a PC game without any form of concern nor care, but for the 360 or PS3... no chance.

Why? ...Because i'm sick of paying out cash for rediculous upgrades that fail to justify the cost in a dying market where the difference between Ģ25 and Ģ40 for a game is certainly showing.

Roll on 2010 when consoles will be crap again, so I can return to my real past time of less beer and more chippage.

Lyme
04-25-08, 09:11 PM

And yet your using it.

Lyme
04-25-08, 09:14 PM
reading stuff on xbox-scene.com (still go there becasue of xbmc ;)) if you get correct firmware patches and keep the updated, you won't get banned from live

Yet.

MS has the ability to keep logs. I expect they are keeping logs of all the 360's doing this, will check with Rockstar to find who received a pre-release copy (wouldn't want to ban those reviewing the game), and will perma-ban them later.

Fyi: the only system that is unhackable, is the one that you have zero access to.

bacon12
04-25-08, 09:16 PM
yes, windows is the least secure OS, thats why Apple OSX got hacked first in hacking contest, and Vista 3 days later

Agreed, and most are to young to even know that the first virus was a Unix virus. (even though it was a joke and only proof of concept)

Tuork
04-25-08, 11:21 PM
torrents? reaaaaaalllyyy?

*heads over to torrent site*

Kidding!
I'm actually really looking forward to buying this game since the lead graphics programmer person thinger is someone I know. :)

Toss3
04-26-08, 12:41 AM
torrents? reaaaaaalllyyy?

*heads over to torrent site*

Kidding!
I'm actually really looking forward to buying this game since the lead graphics programmer person thinger is someone I know. :)
And he couldn't give you a copy? :(

ViN86
04-26-08, 10:07 AM
That is for Xbox 360 only. It amazing PS3 not been cracked and burned on blank Blu-ray disc over 1 year after the PS3 launch.
hmmm yes... amazing...

DVD Burner Cost: $40
BD Burner Cost: $500

interesting... :bleh:

CaptNKILL
04-26-08, 10:15 AM
hmmm yes... amazing...

You can get a DVD burner for around $20 now.

:p

|MaguS|
04-26-08, 10:32 AM
hmmm yes... amazing...

Well if it were hackable then wouldn't they be able to make an ISO loader? So thats not really a good arguement the cost of the BD Burner.

ASUSEN7900GTX
04-26-08, 10:41 AM
so like i said before when the pirating issue was for PC everybody getīs pirated movies games on all platfomrs not PS3 and hanheld perhaps but like xbox/360/PS1,2 etc.

but still even so corporation wonīt hurt that much sure they get hurt but still sell millions of copies of games.

well why PS3 isnīt hacked yet is due to PS3 itself but maybe because of blu ray anf that it is hard to crack compared to dvd reader and then i donīt know maybe the games itself are hard who knows i for sure donīt
:D

|MaguS|
04-26-08, 10:44 AM
The discs have been dumped already, they have been for a long time. There are just no way to play them...

3DBrad
04-26-08, 11:17 AM
Sony probably learned what NOT to do from the PSP. :) The PSP is like a mini-Dreamcast, which got pirated to no end.

I bought a Dreamcast on Ebay with several games, but when it arrived, only 3 or 4 of the games were real, the rest were copies. :|

3DBrad
04-26-08, 11:24 AM
LOL :D
http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/04/gtaleaderb-thumb.jpg
http://kotaku.com/383534/microsoft-looking-into-early-gta-iv-players

ClosetFanBoy
04-26-08, 11:33 AM
What idiots.

AthlonXP1800
04-26-08, 11:42 AM
hmmm yes... amazing...

ppppfffffft I can find DVD burner for Ģ10/$20 and BD burner for Ģ150/$300. :)