PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Day (May 6th)

Pages : [1] 2 3

|MaguS|
05-02-08, 04:23 PM
So a Press Only event is taking place on May 6th in London hosted by Kaz Hirai and David Reeves (President of SCEE). Anyone wana speculate on the information that will be released? One thing is certain, the updates that week for the EU Store is going to rock, glad I have an account setup already! :D

Playable content
Condemned 2 demo
Haze demo
Blast Factor Advanced full game
High Velocity Bowling full game
Street Skater PS1 game

Add-on content
Blast Factor Advanced Research
High Velocity Bowling Character - Mike

Trailers:
Buzz! Quiz TV
Secret Agent Clank
Siren Blood Curse

Playable content
Bourne Conspiracy demo
Race Driver: GRID demo

Add-on content
Army of Two
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Def Leppard Track Pack
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Muse Track Pack

Trailers
Echochrome Apple trailer
Play Compilation
Press Conference

MustangSVT
05-02-08, 05:45 PM
Sweeet a GRID demo? That's awesome if true. :afro: (nana2)

Peoples-Agent
05-02-08, 07:03 PM
Haze, Grid and Bourne.... yes please to all.

Good stuff.

crainger
05-02-08, 07:18 PM
OOO Haze demo. Hope it's good. I still watch the trailers regularly.

christos
05-02-08, 08:30 PM
Haze, Grid and Bourne.... yes please to all.

Good stuff.

Exactly. The only 3 games I'm looking forward to until the holiday season.

|MaguS|
05-02-08, 08:32 PM
Exactly. The only 3 games I'm looking forward to until the holiday season.
No interest in MGS4?

Ninja Prime
05-02-08, 08:34 PM
Kinda seems like a whole lotta crap. Haze looks interesting, but we'll see how it goes.

christos
05-02-08, 08:36 PM
No interest in MGS4?

Honestly, no. I will most definitely rent it though and keep it if it's good. I was never able to get into MGS III due to too many controls and stuff to remember in terms of gameplay. From the videos, MGS looks to be perhaps even more complex. Nowadays, I don't have the time to put into any one game like I used to.

|MaguS|
05-02-08, 08:41 PM
Honestly, no. I will most definitely rent it though and keep it if it's good. I was never able to get into MGS III due to too many controls and stuff to remember in terms of gameplay. From the videos, MGS looks to be perhaps even more complex. Nowadays, I don't have the time to put into any one game like I used to.
Alot of the controls are no context sensitive.

LORD-eX-Bu
05-02-08, 08:44 PM
huh? complex controls? :headexplode:

I hope you aren't playing it on the PC without a gamepad :lol:

I can't wait for MGS4 |MagNuS|... I am playing through MGS 2 right now to keep me sane until June or whenever it comes out.

Zelda_fan
05-02-08, 09:37 PM
So a Press Only event is taking place on May 6th in London hosted by Kaz Hirai and David Reeves (President of SCEE). Anyone wana speculate on the information that will be released? One thing is certain, the updates that week for the EU Store is going to rock, glad I have an account setup already! :D

I know you don't jerk off a lot, so you must be pretty excited about this.

|MaguS|
05-02-08, 09:41 PM
I know you don't jerk off a lot, so you must be pretty excited about this.
Yup, got a picture of Zelda all set for the announcements. Im gonna give her something special afterwards.

ViN86
05-03-08, 01:19 AM
Yup, got a picture of Zelda all set for the announcements. Im gonna give her something special afterwards.
she's getting all dolled up for you.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9027/zeldagalsqu1.jpg

Zelda_fan
05-03-08, 11:57 AM
I'd do her.

christos
05-03-08, 12:48 PM
I'd do her.

How can you be sure from that pic that those are even women?

ViN86
05-03-08, 04:22 PM
Image name: zeldagalsqu1.jpg

they both are.

christosFAIL. :D

Lyme
05-03-08, 06:45 PM

Even though they are "reportedly" women, he wouldn't care.

christos
05-06-08, 10:34 AM
Live Blog:

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/05/06/liveblog-from-playstation-day-2008/

EU store still hasn't updated yet. I'm sitting here, waiting patiently for the haze demo. I'm hoping to grab it before I run out to lunch.

christos
05-06-08, 10:44 AM
From live blog at PS Day:

Killzone 2: February 2009. Video now being showcased. Will be playable this afternoon (expect impressions later in the day).

Keep in mind this is probably for the EU version...hopefully the US version will be out during the holiday season.

Mr. Hunt
05-06-08, 10:45 AM
Yeah reading this now and reloading every few minutes... definitely can't wait to read impressions (from other people also) about KZ2.

Mr. Hunt
05-06-08, 11:37 AM
Demo up.

EDIT: 1557 megs.

Marvel_us
05-06-08, 11:55 AM
Just created a EU account to download the demo.

LurkerLito
05-06-08, 01:02 PM
I think I'll hold off on making an EU account. I'd think that they'll release the KZ2 demo in the US store this Thursday.

Marvel_us
05-06-08, 01:05 PM
I think I'll hold off on making an EU account. I'd think that they'll release the KZ2 demo in the US store this Thursday.

Why not have both? Only takes about 2 mins to make a EU account. I wouldn't hold my breath for a KZ2 demo.

christos
05-06-08, 01:05 PM

Why hold off? It's free and takes 5 mins to create. You grab some new content right now that you can't get in the US store.