PDA

View Full Version : What would you add to GTA4 to make it lots better?

Destroy
05-02-08, 08:05 PM
Excluding graphic improvements, what sort of content would you like to see added to GTA4 to make it even more amazing?

|MaguS|
05-02-08, 08:16 PM
Sim Elements, Like buying houses and business

crainger
05-02-08, 08:16 PM
The ability to kiss other men/|MagNuS|.

|MaguS|
05-02-08, 08:17 PM
The ability to kiss other men/|MagNuS|.

Aww never knew you felt that way about me.... but wont Redeemed get jealous?

crainger
05-02-08, 08:34 PM
I want him too.

Having not played GTAIV yet. I think the ability to drive cars and shoot people would be a great addition and would really mix up the game play.

christos
05-02-08, 09:32 PM
The ability to use a first person perspective ala the Condemned series when walking/fighting/shooting.

Mr. Hunt
05-02-08, 10:38 PM
Stuff from San Andreas... have no idea why they took out parachuting, jetpacking, buying businesses, etc.... I also hate how there are only 3 stores in the whole freaking game... pretty craptastic.

Zelda_fan
05-02-08, 10:39 PM
The ability to slam mad streetball.

LycosV
05-03-08, 03:11 AM
I too am surprised that they took out the purchasing aspect in this GTA. I'm rolling in dough now and I don't really have anything to spend it on ($5000 for each RPG shell seems a little pointless).

I think there should be a car service of some kind to retrieve "your" cars. It annoys me that I collect some awesome car (park it in my spot so I have it later) only to loose it because they want me to get into a clunker for a mission. You could pay money and they'd bring back any car to the same parking spot, assuming it hasn't been blown up.

On a similar note I thought of a good idea (at least I think so). I think they should release addons/sequels that use the original game assets to allow you to do missions across multiple cities. Liberty City is very detailed and it seems like a waste that when the game is over the assets will never be used again.

Mr_LoL
05-03-08, 03:42 AM
The rpg elements the cut out. And a bigger map with more cities. Don't think this game is going to have replayability once I have finished it.

LycosV
05-03-08, 04:58 AM
The rpg elements the cut out. And a bigger map with more cities. Don't think this game is going to have replayability once I have finished it.

I have a love/hate relationship with the RPG elements they took out. While part of me wishs I could work off the extra weight Niko has around the middle and make him look like the terminator, I realize that it's part of what makes his character. If I could make him super fat/thin and give him a stupid haircut it would take away from the way he's portrayed in the storyline.

npras42
05-03-08, 03:36 PM
I haven't played GTAIV but does it still have Killing Sprees? These were in the early games and were loads of fun but have been taken out I believe...

Peoples-Agent
05-03-08, 04:17 PM
On this one they have tried to pull away from rampant death and enforce the story, making it more linear.

A three star wanted level is pain enough let alone much else.

Destroy
05-03-08, 04:41 PM
A three star wanted level is pain enough let alone much else.

Yeah, 3 stars is totally nuts; trying to get away when the cars handle like they do is very difficult. Hate getting caught by cops too cause they take all your weapons. Grrrr.

crainger
05-04-08, 11:22 PM
The option to not have it crash and destroy your PS3? ::(:

christos
05-04-08, 11:49 PM
Yeah, 3 stars is totally nuts; trying to get away when the cars handle like they do is very difficult. Hate getting caught by cops too cause they take all your weapons. Grrrr.

As long as you don't surrender and go out in a blaze of glory, you start at the hospital and you get to keep your weapons.

Bearclaw
05-05-08, 12:06 AM
Ya... the cops are nuts in this game.

LycosV
05-05-08, 01:52 AM
As long as you don't surrender and go out in a blaze of glory, you start at the hospital and you get to keep your weapons.

That's my technique.

ClosetFanBoy
05-05-08, 02:16 AM
Easy. More Bas Rutten. :D