PDA

View Full Version : Super upset with konami :(

sirplayalot
05-08-08, 12:54 PM
I pre-ordered MGS just to get into the MGS beta and I got a 9 digit code, I sent them an email once I found out about it (April 22) and it took them 3 days to reply telling me to send a scan of my code in, I sent it in and they have YET to reply! I called them about it a week ago and they said all code stuff is through email. So i waited, then they send me today (over 2 weeks later) that the beta ended on monday so sending me a code would be pointless... I mean cmon... that just sucks.

JigenD
05-08-08, 01:27 PM
I pre-ordered MGS just to get into the MGS beta and I got a 9 digit code, I sent them an email once I found out about it (April 22) and it took them 3 days to reply telling me to send a scan of my code in, I sent it in and they have YET to reply! I called them about it a week ago and they said all code stuff is through email. So i waited, then they send me today (over 2 weeks later) that the beta ended on monday so sending me a code would be pointless... I mean cmon... that just sucks.

Is the beta really over already? I barely played.

npras42
05-08-08, 02:54 PM
I know we're on an nvidia fansite forum, but do you realise just how much of a dweeb you sound with thread titles like this?

Oh and (whine)

j/k

sirplayalot
05-08-08, 02:54 PM
Is the beta really over already? I barely played.

I guess so, I'll never find out!!

Severian126
05-08-08, 03:05 PM
I got into the beta and all that, but I spent way too much time on GTA4 to even play the beta. :)