PDA

View Full Version : Shadowgrounds Survivor $5 on steam!

Badboy_12345
05-09-08, 08:22 PM
Get it people!

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=app&AppId=11200

Im downloading it right now :drooling:

justhadto
05-09-08, 08:39 PM
They should give people $5.00 just to play that POS.

nutcrackr
05-09-08, 09:20 PM
Badboy....buying....a ...steam game....

/faints

eXeraZoR
05-10-08, 03:36 AM
this is a really good game
old school one :-)

LordJuanlo
05-10-08, 05:24 AM
I bought it when it was released (got the original Shadowgrounds for free on Steam) and it was worth every cent I paid. If you like old school games it's a must buy. And now for $4.95 is an excellent value

Badboy_12345
05-10-08, 05:53 AM
Badboy....buying....a ...steam game....

/faints

heheh yeah this is the first
I think almost everything on there is overpriced but this is a awesome deal.
Especially with the dollor so low now.

lumpyhed
05-10-08, 05:57 AM
They should give people $5.00 just to play that POS.

Ya didnt like/play Alien Breed i take it?

CaptNKILL
05-10-08, 05:58 AM
I really like this game but I haven't played it much because it has no save feature. The autosave checkpoints are so far apart that you have to be able to dedicate a few hours to the game every time you sit down. I played for 2 hours last time and had to go somewhere. I looked everywhere for some way to save my progress but I just ended up assuming that in 2 hours it must have saved. Later on, when I ran the game again, the last autosave was from before I'd started playing that day.

I definitely recommend it for $5 though. I payed at least twice that. The checkpoint thing is annoying but if you have the time to put into the game in a single sitting, its well worth it. If you die in the game (which really shouldn't happen that often...) you'll restart from a recent checkpoint (usually only a couple rooms away), if you close the game you'll have to start from the beginning of the level (could be an hour or more of gameplay).