I always wanted something like this :-)
You just need ideas :-)

SH64
05-10-08, 08:51 PM
WOW this is cool! its like the pizza place where you make your own pizza :p

Gonna give it a try!!

|MaguS|
05-10-08, 10:39 PM
Reminds me of LBP... Just add a sackboy and your good to go.

CaptNKILL
05-11-08, 03:51 AM
Holy crap!

I've been waiting for Crayon Physics Deluxe for a long time but this totally blows it out of the water.

I've been playing Pocket Physics on my DS too.

I have to get this now! That video is amazing! :eek:

Toss3
05-11-08, 04:17 AM
Holy crap that looks like phun! :D Gonna give it a try also!

Gaco
05-11-08, 05:23 AM
And Newton's 3rd law of motion is even implemented quite well as we see when the catapult fires :)

npras42
05-11-08, 05:59 AM
I'm sure I've played a game like that on 2flash before.

hokeyplyr48
05-11-08, 08:49 AM
i can't get it to work on vista 64? is anyone else having problems? i keep getting "phun.exe has stopped working"

eXeraZoR
05-11-08, 10:17 AM
works without problems on vista 64 for me

hokeyplyr48
05-11-08, 12:42 PM
did you install it or download the zip?

CaptNKILL
05-11-08, 03:47 PM
did you install it or download the zip?
Works fine for me using zipped version.

It seems like an awesome program but the physics are pretty glitchy. I'm noticing lots of really significant physics errors when I start using motors and stuff. Solid objects getting stuck inside each other mostly. Also, this is badly in need of gpu accelerated physics. There is very little graphics load but the physics really bogs down the system quickly.

Bman212121
05-12-08, 03:22 PM
I found it to be pretty fun. It was hard sometimes to get an idea to work, but once it was working it was cool. I made a dragster that had a wheelie bar on it and you could move it with the arrow keys. It was fun until I drove it off of the map. The only thing that can get kind of tricky is making stuff stick to each other. The little fixate thing sometimes sticks your object to the air instead of to another object. I was making a boat and had a hard time getting it to work right because instead of sticking the propeller to the boat I stuck the boat to the background causing it to not float on the water.

The controls are a little weird at first and I really don't like how the camera works when zooming out. Once I found that you can right click on air and free move the camera it was a little easier to control.

CaptNKILL
05-12-08, 05:32 PM
I found it to be pretty fun. It was hard sometimes to get an idea to work, but once it was working it was cool. I made a dragster that had a wheelie bar on it and you could move it with the arrow keys. It was fun until I drove it off of the map. The only thing that can get kind of tricky is making stuff stick to each other. The little fixate thing sometimes sticks your object to the air instead of to another object. I was making a boat and had a hard time getting it to work right because instead of sticking the propeller to the boat I stuck the boat to the background causing it to not float on the water.

The controls are a little weird at first and I really don't like how the camera works when zooming out. Once I found that you can right click on air and free move the camera it was a little easier to control.
The fixate and hinge tools attach the top two surfaces together. As long as you have an object over another object it should always stick them together if you click where they are overlapping. It helps to zoom way in so you can be more precise.