PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Indiana Jones Demo

Pages : [1] 2

evox
05-13-08, 11:09 AM
Here's a playable demo of LucasArts' LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures, the legofied action-adventure game that follows the plot of the films.

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures takes the fun and creative construction of LEGO and combines it with the wits, daring and non-stop action from the original cinematic adventures that enthralled audiences everywhere (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). With a unique tongue-in-cheek take on the original adventures, LEGO Indiana Jones follows Dr. Jones escapades through the jungles of South America to the mountaintops of India. Fans can build, battle and brawl their way through their favorite cinematic moments, from Indy’s entanglements with snakes to his dashing boulder run.

Mirrors:
http://www.actiontrip.com/files/demos/legoindianajonestheoriginaladventures.phtml
http://computergames.ro/en/downloads/viewitem/id/10866/name/lego-indiana-jones-the-original-adventures-demo.html
http://files.filefront.com/LEGO+Indiana+Jones+Original+Adventures+Demo/;10209719;/fileinfo.html
http://www.gamershell.com/news_50438.html

465MB

LordJuanlo
05-13-08, 11:40 AM
Sooner than consoles?. I'm shocked!!!

MrTexTure
05-13-08, 11:48 AM
Yeah whats wrong with the world these days :D

methimpikehoses
05-13-08, 12:03 PM
I would rather have TFU.

nekrosoft13
05-13-08, 12:39 PM
TFU? T? FU?

JigenD
05-13-08, 12:41 PM
Sooner than consoles?. I'm shocked!!!

Such a consoley game too. It's probably in MS and Sony's QA labs now (for the next 2 weeks).

methimpikehoses
05-13-08, 12:41 PM
TFU? T? FU?

The
Force
Unleashed
:rolleyes:

CaptnStubing
05-13-08, 03:09 PM
Such a consoley game too. It's probably in MS and Sony's QA labs now (for the next 2 weeks).
Honestly what is wrong with you people. The game is for KIDS! Most kids will play this on a console.

I pray that nuclear bombs will be set off around the world that will only kill gamers. Then this world can truly live in peace.

I hope this offends as many gamers as possible. :captnkill:

*edit* for grammar and maximum offensiveness.

JigenD
05-13-08, 03:11 PM
Honestly what is wrong with you people. The game is for KIDS! Most kids will play this on a console.

I pray that a nuclear bombs with be set off around the world that will only kill gamers. Then this world can truly live in peace.

As far as this being a game for kids and mostly played on consoles, yes, that's what I said. However if it's as good as the last Lego Star Wars it will also be fun for others as well.

I pray a nuclear bomb sets off that kills only Nintendo fanboys.

CaptnStubing
05-13-08, 03:21 PM
As far as this being a game for kids and mostly played on consoles, yes, that's what I said. However if it's as good as the last Lego Star Wars it will also be fun for others as well.

I pray a nuclear bomb sets off that kills only Nintendo fanboys.
Why stop at Nintendo fanboys? I'm not a fanboy of any type. I hate all gamers. I lump pc fanboys, sony fanboys, xbox fanboys, nintendo fanboys all into the same pile of garbage. I will say that PC gamers are the worst. Their constant complaining about every thing really needs to be eliminate by force. Only extreme measures should be used.

JigenD
05-13-08, 03:24 PM
Why stop at Nintendo fanboys? I'm not a fanboy of any type. I hate all gamers. I lump pc fanboys, sony fanboys, xbox fanboys, nintendo fanboys all into the same pile of garbage. I will say that PC gamers are the worst. Their constant complaining about every thing really needs to be eliminate by force. Only extreme measures should be used.

I'd rank them like this : Nintendo fanboys > PC fanboys > Sony fanboys > MS fanboys

The more generations of gaming a fanboy lasts as a fanboy the worse said fanboyism becomes.

Nintendo fanboys are just beyond logic, PC fanboys tend to be elitists, Sony fanboys just rave on like idiots, and Xbox fanboys are just lesser Sony fanboys on a different platform.

It's really only horribly annoying fanboys that bother me.

NarcissistZero
05-13-08, 03:26 PM
I will say that PC gamers are the worst. Their constant complaining about every thing really needs to be eliminate by force. Only extreme measures should be used.

Yes... I spend a good deal of time on gaming boards and PC gamers, especially PC exclusive gamers, complain more than any other group by a HUGE margin.

CaptnStubing
05-13-08, 03:28 PM
I'd rank them like this : Nintendo fanboys > PC fanboys > Sony fanboys > MS fanboys

The more generations of gaming a fanboy lasts as a fanboy the worse said fanboyism becomes.

Nintendo fanboys are just beyond logic, PC fanboys tend to be elitists, Sony fanboys just rave on like idiots, and Xbox fanboys are just lesser Sony fanboys on a different platform.

It's really only horribly annoying fanboys that bother me.
Bingo!

I can play any game on any system. I am fairly easy to please. I tend to have more fun playing the games with my friends and my son. I would much rather play a game that we all can have fun together playing than some cutting edge graphics monster that you play by your self in the closet jerking your man meat to Jessica Alba digital images.

I'm just saying.

JigenD
05-13-08, 03:30 PM
Bingo!

I can play any game on any system. I am fairly easy to please. I tend to have more fun playing the games with my friends and my son. I would much rather play a game that we all can have fun together playing than some cutting edge graphics monster that you play by your self in the closet jerking your man meat to Jessica Alba digital images.

I'm just saying.

And that's why this game might be cool, as long as the core game is cool. Just a fun one to play. Although the Lego Star Wars were really short and not much replay.

CaptnStubing
05-13-08, 03:33 PM
And that's why this game might be cool, as long as the core game is cool. Just a fun one to play. Although the Lego Star Wars were really short and not much replay.
I thought the same thing. It was a blast but it didn't last long. This is why I rent these types of games for me and my son. It is so much cheaper because most games can be finished with in a week.

ClosetFanBoy
05-13-08, 03:50 PM

I pray that a nuclear bombs with be set off around the world that will only kill gamers. Then this world can truly live in peace.

rofl. Thanks for making my day dude! :D

bob saget
05-13-08, 04:15 PM
my younger brother mixed up and lost all the legos i had :( :(

CaptnStubing
05-13-08, 05:07 PM
rofl. Thanks for making my day dude! :D
I don't know if my point will be offensive but DAMN my grammar and typos surely are. :o

I just re-read what I had typed. I will edit it now. :D

wysiwyg
05-13-08, 06:01 PM
ugh i hate it

so frustrating

JaylumX
05-13-08, 06:23 PM
Don't know about you guys but i bloody enjoyed that. Enjoyed Lego Star Wars when it first came out and i can see my self having hours of fun on dis one. I will probably pick it up when it reaches the bargain bin.

johnkeel105
05-13-08, 08:47 PM
I tried Lego Star Wars and thought it was fun, but not good enough to purchase. I fear that my love of the Indiana Jones Series will probably force me into buying this for PC. Gotta try the demo first tho!

jAkUp
05-13-08, 10:13 PM
This game is awesome :D I have always been more an Indy fan than Star Wars, so this was good for me :D

SH64
05-13-08, 11:05 PM
So much talk & no screens .. :o

johnkeel105
05-14-08, 06:22 PM
I feel this will be a purchase for my Playstation 2. While I love PC games, some would probably play better on consoles. This game is very cool tho!

Destroy
05-14-08, 09:48 PM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4817/legoindydemo20080513200gd7.jpg

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/6008/legoindydemo20080513200sb2.jpg