PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Play-Asia!

crainger
05-21-08, 05:53 PM
So I put in my eagerly awaited order for GTAIV, Dark Sector and another Dual Shock controller last Friday, everything seemed well and good, I expected it would ship Monday as I placed the order after lunch. Anyway come Wednesday, the order was still sitting awaiting payment (I paid using Credit Card). So a quick email to PA and it seems they just plain forgot about me. ::(:

Well I got that out. I know it's just some games and I'll get them eventually, I'm just a little bummed because I paid the extra for courier so I could play while I'm home recovering from my surgery.

Peoples-Agent
05-22-08, 01:56 AM
Hate it when that happens.

They going to put a faster delivery on it, free of charge?

Mr. Hunt
05-22-08, 02:05 AM
I am sure the beaglemeister wouldn't mind hurting you to put your through some more surgery.

Retrolock
05-22-08, 02:33 AM
My free delivery from play asia took about a month! lol

ATi
05-22-08, 04:20 AM
So I put in my eagerly awaited order for GTAIV, Dark Sector and another Dual Shock controller last Friday, everything seemed well and good, I expected it would ship Monday as I placed the order after lunch. Anyway come Wednesday, the order was still sitting awaiting payment (I paid using Credit Card). So a quick email to PA and it seems they just plain forgot about me. ::(:

Well I got that out. I know it's just some games and I'll get them eventually, I'm just a little bummed because I paid the extra for courier so I could play while I'm home recovering from my surgery.
surgery!!? you will like this then "When Surgical Tools Get Left Behind [Discovery Channel]"

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6492700NFmq7CjY

good luck:D

crainger
05-22-08, 05:58 AM
Hate it when that happens.

They going to put a faster delivery on it, free of charge?

They said they would do free, but on regular post. I wasn't gonna take that chance and have the package lost or take a month or more to arrive.