PDA

View Full Version : Bake me a cake woman!

evox
05-21-08, 04:55 PM
wp3k05luOZU

:headexplode:

crainger
05-21-08, 04:59 PM
I can't believe the way some of these kids talk to their parents.

What kinda of parents raises a kid like this? If I was Redeemed I'd take a shotgun to both their kneecaps.

SH64
05-21-08, 05:00 PM
Bake me a ceak crainger!

evox
05-21-08, 05:00 PM
I can't believe the way some of these kids talk to their parents.

What kinda of parents raises a kid like this? If I was Redeemed I'd take a shotgun to both their kneecaps.
Idiot was trying to be "cool" in front of the two guys. I don't think he realised they were laughing at him.

crainger
05-21-08, 05:03 PM
Yeah.

The stuff we put our parents through eh?

evox
05-21-08, 05:04 PM
Yeah.

The stuff we put our parents through eh?
Haha, well. I never acted like that. ;)

crainger
05-21-08, 05:14 PM
I tried not too, but there were times I'd just loose my cool. This one time I wanted to watch a KoRn video, so I put it on in the spare room, Mum and my sister (who was going through this really religious phase) came in and screamed at me to turn off the vid. So I did, so I went to ANOTHER unused room to watch it, I had the volume right down, next thing I know they are both back screaming at me to turn it off as the music was too loud. So I went to the lounge, used dads headphones, put it one and I though I'll be safe, should have done this before. 5 mins later Mum and my sister must have worked out what was going on, they are in screaming telling me to turn it off. I mean really screaming, my sister actually though just having the video in house would send her to hell. So I snapped, I started going on how stupid they are if they think the music was evil and could effect them, I asked what Mums parents through of her Disco music. After I finished I didn't feel like watching the vid. Finally got a chance to watch it after another 5 years when I lived alone. My at the time gf whined about it a little ::rolleyes:: but I finally watched it.

Turns out I had outgrown KoRn. ::(:

evox
05-21-08, 05:18 PM
I tried not too, but there were times I'd just loose my cool. This one time I wanted to watch a KoRn video, so I put it on in the spare room, Mum and my sister (who was going through this really religious phase) came in and screamed at me to turn off the vid. So I did, so I went to ANOTHER unused room to watch it, I had the volume right down, next thing I know they are both back screaming at me to turn it off as the music was too loud. So I went to the lounge, used dads headphones, put it one and I though I'll be safe, should have done this before. 5 mins later Mum and my sister must have worked out what was going on, they are in screaming telling me to turn it off. I mean really screaming, my sister actually though just having the video in house would send her to hell. So I snapped, I started going on how stupid they are if they think the music was evil and could effect them, I asked what Mums parents through of her Disco music. After I finished I didn't feel like watching the vid. Finally got a chance to watch it after another 5 years when I lived alone. My at the time gf whined about it a little ::rolleyes:: but I finally watched it.

Turns out I had outgrown KoRn. ::(:

Well, KoRN sucks, but that aside. I would agree (since I am not religious, but not an atheist either) that devil thing is very much silly. But ah, what can one do. You can never change people's mentality or line of thinking... Everyone looses their cool, but bottling it up helps :p.

nekrosoft13
05-21-08, 05:23 PM
that your "perfect" xbox live/myspace generation

CaptnStubing
05-21-08, 05:56 PM
that your "perfect" xbox live/myspace generation
Call me old fashioned but I love and respect my mom way too much to ever even think of doing that. Then again my mom was a respectable woman. A lot of mothers these days are no more than party girls who got knocked up. They then pacify their children by plopping them down in front of a video screen.

SH64
05-21-08, 06:01 PM
Call me old fashioned but I love and respect my mom way too much to ever even think of doing that.
Since when respecting self's mother (& father of course) became old-fashion :wtf: ? its what every decent individual should do to his/her parents. that should never be considered as an old-fashion.

JigenD
05-21-08, 06:06 PM
Chocolate milk kid is far superior.

|MaguS|
05-21-08, 06:25 PM
In my house we fist fight for dominance. Winner gets to eat that night...

omg_dastard!
05-21-08, 06:49 PM
Since when respecting self's mother (& father of course) became old-fashion :wtf: ? its what every decent individual should do to his/her parents. that should never be considered as an old-fashion.

please, I understand you entirely. However ive met so many people. Its astounding the way that people treat their parents. Dosent have to be with ire, rage or contempt merely total indifference. The amount of children who jump out of the car and barely acknowledge their parents.

Its strange :D When people get in to car with me, they are amazed at the level of interaction that we as family have.

I have NOTHING but total respect for my parents. Sure we argue, but I know that they always have my back and are doing the best for me, and I only hope they know that I would stop a bullet for them.

Parents FTW!

Speaking of which, its my dads birthday in a days time. Im poor so couldnt get him much :D Still Ive ordered him a Canon 400D SLR camera, and have got him a set of speakers (okay they were really cheap 100 ($200) Creative G500 THX 5.1 and I got free delivery because I ordered my Z-5500 set ;) :cool:

W00t

ATi
05-21-08, 06:54 PM
1994 Korn owns !

2008 whats corn?

crainger
05-21-08, 08:44 PM
1994 Korn owns !

2008 whats corn?

Haha. So true.

Runningman
05-21-08, 08:54 PM
if i ever came accros this snot nosed little punk i would beat the **** out of him just for the reason of the level of distrspect he showed his mother....

methimpikehoses
05-21-08, 09:42 PM
if i ever came accros this snot nosed little punk i would beat the **** out of him just for the reason of the level of distrspect he showed his mother....

You should see what I did to your mother.

crainger
05-21-08, 09:44 PM
Behave meth.

methimpikehoses
05-21-08, 09:54 PM
:o :(

so sowwy

SeriTonin
05-21-08, 10:58 PM
Last woman that baked me a cake had a yeast infection.

methimpikehoses
05-21-08, 11:14 PM
Last woman that baked me a cake had a yeast infection.

Well, I hope you guys didn't do anything sexual with it and then eat it.

v3rninater
05-21-08, 11:58 PM
1994 Korn owns !

2008 whats corn?
AAaaaaa greed!

K007
05-22-08, 04:02 AM
wow...get VENT people...