PDA

View Full Version : i miss a real good dirt buggy jump racer

ASUSEN7900GTX
05-22-08, 05:45 AM
yes i know rFactor have the most wide spectrum of mods

but like i CM dirt i drove pickups buggy´s but there is no real fullblood buggy game that lets you get so dirty it feels you are there youre self.

So how good are these buggy mods for rFactor?

HiCZoK4
05-22-08, 09:01 AM
Insane - best offroad game ever ever ever! Played it over lan with my friend some time. It great

Quick420
05-22-08, 10:15 AM
yes i know rFactor have the most wide spectrum of mods

but like i CM dirt i drove pickups buggy´s but there is no real fullblood buggy game that lets you get so dirty it feels you are there youre self.

Have you tried the buggy's in DIRT? The Ickler is a complete blast to drive.The Rally Raid and Rallycross use bitchin' 4X4's.The gameplay has yet to be matched for this type of racing.Best rally type game yet.:D

I re-read your post a few times and came to the conclusion that you have already played Dirt and are looking for a complete Buggy Sim? You really need to work on making your thoughts a little clearer and easier for other people to understand dude.I agree with the other poster about Insane....except that it is very dated and the graphics look like the Q2 engine.

ASUSEN7900GTX
05-22-08, 10:23 AM
yeah i liked cm dir and the buggy´s but that some kickass company make a game that is that cool huge jumps dirt spalshing a game all taht no other cars/series that is what iamlokng for but i don´t know f there is any?

Destroy
05-22-08, 12:37 PM
but like i CM dirt i drove pickups buggy´s but there is no real full blood buggy game that lets you get so dirty it feels you are there you're self.

Best dirt sim'ish racers IMO are UAZ 4x4 Racing and Cross Racing Championship 2005.

1nsane was also VERY good for its time but it, sorta like Doom1, just seems too old looking, playing and feeling nowadays.

Course there are rally games but far as I understand you want more of a truck/jeep/buggy thing.

Aside, on PS3, I thought Motorstorm would totally satisfy my dirt needs but turned out to be WAY to arcadey for my taste.

HiCZoK4
05-22-08, 01:45 PM
Motor Storm feels very arcadish and somehow fps seems to be really low on my friends ps3