PDA

View Full Version : I found new sick looking case.

Pages : [1] 2

Airbrushkid
05-22-08, 10:45 AM
Acer has come out with a gaming system. But all I want is the case. Take a look guys.

http://www.acer.com/predator/

H3avyM3tal
05-22-08, 10:53 AM
Holy crap. That is seriously a kick ass case. Wow, Im amazed at the design (seriously).
If they put only the case up for sale, I'll buy one in an instance.
Very nice!

Toss3
05-22-08, 10:54 AM
Looks pretty cool, but all gaming pcs are way overpriced. :cool:

Starscream
05-22-08, 11:14 AM
I don't like the look of that case at all.

I HATE doors on the front of computers and that one seems really bad. From the pics I've seen it seems like you can't leave stuff plugged into the front USB and audio because if you open or close the door those things will get in the way. Also you can't put anything on top of the pc because if you do you can't open the door! Very silly.

EDIT - I have no attached a pic to show illustrate my point.

grey_1
05-22-08, 11:33 AM
That's the first really off the wall design I've seen that I really like. I bet it cost an arm and a leg though. Assuming you could find it seperately, that is.

Dazz
05-22-08, 11:44 AM
Saw it a couple of days ago like the look but not the colour scheme used.

nekrosoft13
05-22-08, 11:51 AM
wow, that really different, i like the look of side panels and front, but i would try to loose the front door

Imbroglio
05-22-08, 12:30 PM
Ugly as hell!

qft

CaptNKILL
05-22-08, 12:34 PM
I like it.

It'd look sweet in Black, Blue or Red.

It'd be better if the USB ports were somewhere else though. With the way that door moves that seems like a really bad place to have wires hanging out.

Airbrushkid
05-22-08, 12:47 PM
You need to look around before talking about what you do not know. The door doesn't have to be open to use the audio or usb. I put a yellow outline box around so you could see.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/nbody/2.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/nbody/3.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/nbody/4.jpg

I don't like the look of that case at all.

I HATE doors on the front of computers and that one seems really bad. From the pics I've seen it seems like you either can't leave stuff plugged into the front USB and audio because if you open or close the door those things will get in the way. Also you can't put anything on top of the pc because if you do you can't open the door! Very silly.

EDIT - I have no attached a pic to show illustrate my point.

CaptNKILL
05-22-08, 12:57 PM
You need to look around before talking about what you do not know. The door doesn't have to be open to use the audio or usb. I put a yellow outline box around so you could see.

What happens if you have something attached to the front with a cable? The cable would get in the way of the cover opening. So if you had to put a CD in you'd have to unplug your USB devices.

That's what we're talking about...

ASUSEN7900GTX
05-22-08, 01:10 PM
the case reminds me of the robot judge dredd =sly stallone had to fight that big MF at the end or near the end

OldOfEvil
05-22-08, 01:17 PM
I'll stick with clean lines of my Lian Li.

Airbrushkid
05-22-08, 01:28 PM
I see what you said. So that means that you always have wires hanging off the front of your computer all the time? The only time I plug in is like when I us a joy stick. But I seem to alway put the disk in first. My present case you have to leave the door open to access the usb or audio jacks. It doesn't allow you to close the door.

What happens if you have something attached to the front with a cable? The cable would get in the way of the cover opening. So if you had to put a CD in you'd have to unplug your USB devices.

That's what we're talking about...

bacon12
05-22-08, 01:54 PM
Looks ok, just don't like the hatchback.

H3avyM3tal
05-22-08, 02:23 PM
I see what you said. So that means that you always have wires hanging off the front of your computer all the time? The only time I plug in is like when I us a joy stick. But I seem to alway put the disk in first. My present case you have to leave the door open to access the usb or audio jacks. It doesn't allow you to close the door.

Lol :o

Edit:
Hell, I think I just made my first truest true stupid internet post!

HiCZoK4
05-22-08, 02:27 PM
He wanted to sat. When I use my Stick of Enjoyment :D

Buckeye
05-22-08, 02:36 PM
It reminds me of a Sandcrawler from Star Wars.

I do like the case tho. how much space does it have insde, layout of the case and all ?

Airbrushkid
05-22-08, 02:42 PM
Ok kiddies get your minds out of the sewer.

XDanger
05-22-08, 02:54 PM
water-cooling look ghey as hell.

I wouldn't use that thing if you paid me, A pump that small cant be any good.

H3avyM3tal
05-22-08, 02:55 PM
Ok kiddies get your minds out of the sewer.

Out of the gutter you mean. I think I heard it in NOLF...

evox
05-22-08, 04:11 PM
Looks like a mixture of Dell XPS cases and ASUS Vento. :)

RaidenWoW
05-22-08, 04:51 PM
I'll stick with clean lines of my Lian Li.

The statement we're trying to make with our computer is that "You don't know where the hell to find the power button. You just see an alien machine that you have no idea how to operate This intimidates you. This makes it the coolest."

Not (with your Lian Li), "We want your grandma to be able to use this stylish machine. One or two buttons is all for her."

=assassin=
05-22-08, 05:46 PM
Ugly as hell!

Agreed. It looks like a garbage truck.

Zelda_fan
05-22-08, 06:34 PM
The statement we're trying to make with our computer is that "You don't know where the hell to find the power button. You just see an alien machine that you have no idea how to operate This intimidates you. This makes it the coolest."

Not (with your Lian Li), "We want your grandma to be able to use this stylish machine. One or two buttons is all for her."

Lian Li's cases destroy this one. I hate cases with bling bling on them. Clean cut professional is what I want. Only Lian Li seems to get it though.