PDA

View Full Version : Bourne Conspiracy - Better on 360.

Peoples-Agent
05-24-08, 06:17 PM
Well, it's not much of a big deal because the game is a huge let down..... but just so you know the 360 version of Bourne Conspiracy (judging by demos) is graphically better on the 360, more responsive and runs more fluent.

On the PS3 version the textures are far less detailed and the shadowing isn't as crisp, there is also a slightly longer pause when triggering action sequences making the action seem less fluent and it lacks a rather decent movement blur effect that is relevant to stance change and the movie feel.

PS3 only folks need not worry as the game is actually pretty pap, but it's another example of a multi-platform title being mistreated by devs.

Being a Vivendi title, it's not suprising really.

|MaguS|
05-24-08, 06:39 PM
Eh, I tried the demo... didn't interest me at all. Has interesting ideas but the entire game is so linear and boring that I couldn't see myself buying it. Hell the time you have to fight the general or something took forever... after the second time I slammed his face into the desk I was bored already.

Peoples-Agent
05-24-08, 07:01 PM
I know, it does suck.

The main point was Vivendi's lack of effort towards the PS3 version.

I thought we was past all of that, and multi plats were on a parr.

|MaguS|
05-24-08, 07:31 PM
I thought we was past all of that, and multi plats were on a parr.
As long as the developer slacks on it, it will continue to happen. Just because one developer does a good port doesn't mean all developers will. It will always be on a per game basis.

The same thing happened with the PS2 and Xbox you could say. Many found their way to the Xbox good but alot also experianced problems throughout the consoles life.

I mean MGS2 didn't get released for the Xbox till 2 years into its life and it was still sloppy compared to the PS2 version.

Destroy
02-25-09, 08:39 PM
Just watched the movie, great flick.

Played the demo and not convinced the full will be that great. Anyone play the full? Annoyances or game killers in this thing?

crainger
02-25-09, 11:41 PM
The full game is pretty much the demo... Over and over and over. So if you really like the demo go for it. Should be easy to find on sale.