PDA

View Full Version : Considering getting new phone ??!!

HiCZoK4
05-25-08, 01:23 PM
I am no phone master or some technican magic.....
Anyway... To get to the point. Now I have W580i. Its a very nice phone but... It isnt too sturdy and it sucks for watching any videos. Camera sucks donkey balls though...
My father just got nokia n82 and it rocks :D 5mbp camers is very good and sound is just amazing :D:D:D

So what should I get :D:D:D I am talking about something better than n82 offcourse :captnkill:

Maybe an IPHONE ???

bob saget
05-25-08, 01:29 PM
I am no phone master or some technican magic.....
Anyway... To get to the point. Now I have W580i. Its a very nice phone but... It isnt too sturdy and it sucks for watching any videos. Camera sucks donkey balls though...
My father just got nokia n82 and it rocks :D 5mbp camers is very good and sound is just amazing :D:D:D

Now .... MY FATHER CANNOT HAVE BETTER PHONE THAN ME !!!! CAN HE ? :D :D :D

So what whould I get :D:D:D I am talking about something better than n82 offcourse :captnkill:

Maybe an IPHONE ???

i am thinking of getting that one....

HiCZoK4
05-26-08, 01:21 AM
Someone help us out !
bob saget and me are in great need for new phone and dunoo what could it be ?! Iphone looks promising... anyone have it ?

crainger
05-26-08, 01:26 AM
iPhone is ok if you don't need MMS, High speed internet, or anything other than phone, movies and pics play back.

The Nokia N series are great easy yo use phones other than that a Windows Mobile 6.1 phone is the best if you want to download your own apps and media.

HiCZoK4
05-26-08, 01:31 AM
I dont really care about internet in phone

SH64
05-26-08, 01:41 AM
N95 8GB ftw!

Dazz
05-26-08, 02:18 AM
Sony Ericssion W960i phone is great but has a 3.2mp camera but the quaility is amazing due to the lense also has no GPMS, i know alot of people with the N95 / N95 Music and know, no one that has used GPMS feature. Mega pixles are overrated to be honst it's the quaility of the lense.

HiCZoK4
05-26-08, 02:36 AM
hmmmm so N95 is the best phone out there ?

Dazz
05-26-08, 02:40 AM
The N95 is an alright phone have seen a few people with problems mainly can get slugish and needs to restart the device. Nothing out of the normal for Nokia phones i guess

bob saget
05-26-08, 02:17 PM
I dont really care about internet in phone
what dont you like about your current phone. I am going to buy it tomorrow hopefully. 50 dollars, and 3 year term.

HiCZoK4
05-26-08, 03:47 PM
what dont you like about your current phone. I am going to buy it tomorrow hopefully. 50 dollars, and 3 year term.
It is very very good phone. BUT for music playing only and for photos.
I had 3 buttons broken and after using warranty I have one key broken again.
lets do it that way.

W580i
PROS:
-Great music player and playlist options
-super hiper shuffle accelometer for random music play
-Loud without headphones
-Very handy and feels good in hand
-Great colorfull 240x320 display. Good for games and screens.
-Its kinda bling bling when you open it :D:DD:D:
-good battery life 3-4 days
-GREAT HEADPHONES( If you like net type)
-stepometer which is completly unusefull but fun :P

Cons:
-Keys are borking after one two month of smsing
-It feels a bit too damagable
-It restarts for me sometimes
-No good res, more than 15 fps movies
-No zoom in 2mbp mode with camera

Overal its very good phone. You will be happy with it :D I am not sure why I want to change it :o

SH64
05-26-08, 06:25 PM
The K850i could be an alt solution if the N95 isn't your thing for a mobile phone.

MeVq
05-27-08, 03:23 AM
So what should I get :D:D:D I am talking about something better than n82 offcourse :captnkill:

Maybe an IPHONE ???

Gadget man :P
Your father have a better Phone than You and you must get something better ? :P
You have too many money ? ;)

Relax brother...
Phone, Computer, Console ... All The Best ? :P
Just think about this :)