PDA

View Full Version : FS: Core2 6400, Ultra 500w, Water Cooling Parts, ECS Motherboard

XP_GUN
05-26-08, 12:30 AM
Well here we go, need some money for a new camera I want to save up for and need to sell a bunch of stuff. First off I had a water-cooled PC and have wanted to build a new one for quite some time. So I saved all my parts and kept them in a nice place but now I don’t see myself going back into doing something like that for almost 2 years and now just need to get rid of them. All the water cooling items that I am selling were purchased from Danger Den and NEVER had a leak when using them. As for water-cooling ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU TEST THE HEAT SINKS FOR LEAKS BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR SYSTEM. I HAVE CHECK FOR LEAKS AS BEST AS I COULD AND COULD NOT FIND ANY.

USED Ultra X-Connect 500W PSU… $40
Great power supply never had any problems with it until I needed more power! But still it provided excellent power for me.
I have both the original modular cables as well as the newer thinner ones.

http://photographyslr.com/photos/selling/05_24_08_0007.JPG

USED Black Ice XtremeIII Radiator TESTED NO LEAKS……$35
In awesome condition wanted to keep it but have no use for it! Uses 3 thats right 3 120mm fans!

http://photographyslr.com/photos/selling/05_24_08_0012.JPG

USED Danger Den NV-68……$5
It just needs some polishing and in excellent condition. If I guess anyone wanted to water cool there old 6800. Great for your first watercooling project!

http://photographyslr.com/photos/selling/05_24_08_0013.JPG

USED EHEIM 1250 Water Pump WITH CritiCool Power Plant PCI Relay Card……$30 SOLD
The pump is USED but only for 5 months for my water-cooling rig I used to have. It has a PCI Relay Card that allows the pump to be turned on when the computer does.

USED Intel Core 2 Duo e6400….. $65 SOLD
:D Loved this CPU perhaps one of the best I have ever owned sad to see that I have no use for it and want it to go to a great home. Anyway I have used if for little more than a year, it’s never been overclocked and never overheated on me.

USED Danger Den – RBX 478…… $5 SOLD
It just needs some polishing.

USED Danger Den MAZE4-Chipset Block……$5 SOLD
The Stainless Steel Hold Down that holds it to the motherboard has been modified and grinned down so that it would fit. It works perfectly but if you need to you want you can purchase the hooks at www.dangerden.com

NEW Elitegroup G31 T-M motherboard…. $20 SOLD
Never used it, I got it free with my Quad Core only opened to check out what it was and to take the photos of it.

Ebay feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cindy321sonny&iid=8803185060

I will except checks or accept Paypal

I will ONLY accept shipment from inside the United States

Shipping will be added onto the price

Anything over $20 must be insured!

Please feel free to ask any questions…. :D

Phuccinnutt
05-26-08, 08:11 AM
Its too bad you dont ship to Canada I could use that
sweet RAD well...........

CaptNKILL
05-26-08, 08:16 AM
Soooo tempted to go for that motherboard and CPU. That'd be a great low priced setup.

XP_GUN
05-28-08, 11:47 PM
Bump for Price Drop on everything :)

ragejg
05-29-08, 12:09 AM
does the mobo have sata or pata RAID?

evox
05-29-08, 02:16 AM
Just curious, which camera do you have in mind? :)

XP_GUN
05-29-08, 02:42 AM
does the mobo have sata or pata RAID?

It has SATA-RAID

Just curious, which camera do you have in mind? :)

I am starting to save up for a new Nikon D200 body to replace my old Nikon D70s since it has allot of miles on it, I need more Power and flexibility! And the D200's are falling in price right now. I would of liked to save up for a D300 but I do have to limit myself on the amount of money I spend, even $1000 for a body is allot of money and a extra money for a $1700 D300 is more than I would care to spend on something else. Plus we have the new Geforce coming out soon I need to save up for :D

evox
05-29-08, 03:49 AM
I am starting to save up for a new Nikon D200 body to replace my old Nikon D70s since it has allot of miles on it, I need more Power and flexibility! And the D200's are falling in price right now. I would of liked to save up for a D300 but I do have to limit myself on the amount of money I spend, even $1000 for a body is allot of money and a extra money for a $1700 D300 is more than I would care to spend on something else. Plus we have the new Geforce coming out soon I need to save up for :D
Sweet :D Good luck on your sale! :thumbsup:

Serrasalmus
05-29-08, 06:04 AM
ygpm

scorpio1064
05-29-08, 08:41 AM
Sent PM on the CPU and Motherboard if still available.

XP_GUN
05-31-08, 10:36 PM
Price Drop; Start your new watercooling project dirt cheap! (nana2)

marqmajere
06-01-08, 04:26 AM
YHPM

JohnDoe641
06-02-08, 10:20 PM
Dude, you're like a mirror image of me. And here I was, thinking that I was the only one who had the idea of selling computer parts to get a D200. D:

I've currently reached the limits of the D70s and it's really hurting me. I originally wanted a D200 but at the time of my graduation in 06 they were having a hard time getting them in stock. I couldn't wait because I needed a cam for my graduation to get some photoshoots in and well I didn't regret it then, but I do now. The D70s is a great camera, but the D200's flexibility is what I really need to start getting what I want.

My main problem is that I'm seriously desperate for the money and I need a new camera body by the 26th of this month. :/

XP_GUN
06-02-08, 11:35 PM
Yeah the d70s is just getting alittle to small for me. The biggest question for me now is do I get the D200 off newegg "Recertified" for $949.99 and only comes with a 1 year warrenty, or do I go ebay and get it used, or spend the extra money and buy it from a dealer and get a 3 year warranty?

JohnDoe641
06-03-08, 02:25 AM
I think that the slight bit in cost full warranty (It's 1300 or so at amazon new) will be worth it in the long run. You don't know what's going to happen to the camera after that year goes by, especially if it's been refurbished.

I'm saving up for the one with the full warranty, hopefully I'll never need it but with the d200 banding problem that some people have had, you never know.

XP_GUN
06-04-08, 10:19 PM
Bumped with deleted photos on the things I have sold; and a price drop on the rad and nv68 that are left to sell :)

XP_GUN
06-18-08, 02:49 PM
Bump Power supply still on sale!

Rad Still on sale with price drop!