PDA

View Full Version : HP Laptop Battery

SH64
05-26-08, 06:49 PM
My boss just got a new HP Laptop & she isn't very pleased with the battery.
as you can see from the pic its not comfy for the use in the lap or any other uneven places. in general she just find it annoying & i can understand that .. i LMAO :rofl when i saw it which made her insist even more in exchanging it with another "flat" battery :p
(& before someone asks : her husband who is not an expert in laptops is the one who bought it for her as a surprise :o)

so is it possible to exchange this one with another flat battery for this lappy ?

[Note: i currently dont have the model number .. forgot to write it down]

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=31617&stc=1&d=1211845325

nekrosoft13
05-26-08, 06:53 PM
what is the laptop model, that is probably extended battery, you should be able to buy a standard battery

|MaguS|
05-26-08, 06:54 PM
Yeah that looks like an extended battery... never seen a standard battery look like that...

SH64
05-26-08, 06:55 PM
what is the laptop model, that is probably extended battery, you should be able to buy a standard battery
I'll ask her about the model number soon. i forgot to write it down.

yeah i too thought thats the extended battery not the standard one.

ChaoticNick
05-26-08, 08:56 PM
I have both a flat 6-cell and a larger 12-cell just like that for my HP. I think the purpose is better airflow and angled, easier typing, but I can see how it would suck in uneven places. The flat ones are available on HP's site, probably overpriced though..