PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: Bad Company demo on PSN May 29th

Amuro
05-28-08, 10:39 PM
If you preordered the PS3 version from Gamestop you'll get a promo code for the demo which lunches on May 29th on the PSN. Don't know if there's any other way to get the codes. Anywho, post your feedback about the demo if you like.

Peoples-Agent
05-29-08, 09:20 AM
Anyone played the demo yet?

Any good feedback?

KillSwitcH
06-07-08, 01:13 PM
Yeah, It's taking over my time that I put into Cod4..... It's so ****ing fun! Destructible environments make multilayer something every hard core gamer should experience! I'm surprised this forum isn't in more of an uproar towards this game.

LORD-eX-Bu
06-07-08, 04:29 PM
yeah tried it too, its pretty fun. I will probably buy this when it comes out.

Destroy
06-07-08, 06:09 PM
I'm not into MP. Is the SP good fun too? Don't feel like dl'ing the demo if its pants.

|MaguS|
06-07-08, 09:25 PM
I just got done with the SP portion, its a nice game. Not great but being able to destroy pretty much everything is awsome. I don't see the reported tearing in the demo and it looks pretty good with no frame issues that I can see. Only concern is the controls... seem kinda confusing really...

Bman212121
06-07-08, 10:51 PM
What about hitboxes? Does it seem to actually let you kill people without using a full clip?

|MaguS|
06-07-08, 10:53 PM
What about hitboxes? Does it seem to actually let you kill people without using a full clip?

If you use iron sights then yeah.. otherwise its really hard to shoot people. But then again it could be the controls, horizontal movement was accelerated but vertical movement was slow as hell...

Bman212121
06-07-08, 11:01 PM
hmm that's good to know. It would be cool though if they added both horizontal and vertical sensitivity adjustments. I can't aim for crap with the joystick anyway so I won't have to be too concerned about it. :o

NarcissistZero
06-08-08, 10:32 AM
I found the stick-aiming to be horrid, even after adjusting the sensitivity. I don't know why some FPS games on console, like Halo or BioShock, can make analog sticks feel almost as good as a mouse, but many still screw it up and make it feel like a completely inferior control method.

And the story/look of the game doesn't seem to make it worth dealing with.