PDA

View Full Version : FS: LG SATA Super Multi Blu-ray Disc Burner & HD DVD-ROM Drive

ServerTweak
06-02-08, 01:24 PM
Newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136137

Item used for 3-4 months, I'm taken down my media center

$225 shipped

Name
Ivan Gonzalez

Ebay feedback
http://myworld.ebay.com/servertweak*com/

ZDnet Review on me and the company
http://blogs.zdnet.com/virtualization/?p=354

Hope this builds a bit of trust

SLippe
06-02-08, 04:40 PM
8. Any person selling on the For Sale forum must have at least 6 months membership with nVnews or a post count of no less than 500, if you want to sell and do not meet these requirements you must register your full name, address and phone number, which will be followed up with a phone call to verify who you are. Please register with MikeC.

A couple of things are wrong with this sell:

oooo• You only have 14 posts.
oooo• You're not registered.

CaptNKILL
06-02-08, 04:42 PM
A couple of things are wrong with this sell:

oooo• You only have 14 posts.
oooo• You're not registered.

He's been here for 2 years and he posted feedback. According to what you posted, that's fine. :)

ServerTweak
06-02-08, 04:43 PM
I had a bit more post until yesterday when the board used an older mysql backup

Not to worry, i like this board and plan to stay. will be more post but how can i get registered? I liked around but i couldn't find an area or how too

CaptNKILL
06-02-08, 04:45 PM
I had a bit more post until yesterday when the board used an older mysql backup

Not to worry, i like this board and plan to stay. will be more post but how can i get registered? I liked around but i couldn't find an area or how too

You've been here long enough and you've posted feedback, you shouldn't need to register (unless I've misinterpreted the rules).

It will make people more likely to buy from you though, so if you want to register, send a private message to MikeC requesting to register.

ServerTweak
06-02-08, 04:48 PM
You've been here long enough and you've posted feedback, you shouldn't need to register (unless I've misinterpreted the rules).

It will make people more likely to buy from you though, so if you want to register, send a private message to MikeC requesting to register.

cool, I noticed the board used an an older mysql backup yesderday, I started an thread selling the 3870 x2 with water block (koolance) and is sold by a member here but the thread is gone :/

anyway, I started post back here now that got 9800 x3 (3) way sli going on, finding a lot of cool new things here

SLippe
06-02-08, 04:49 PM
He's been here for 2 years and he posted feedback. According to what you posted, that's fine. :)

Just going by what DiscipleDOC posted in his other Thread, which was closed. He still needs to register with MikeC.

DiscipleDOC
06-02-08, 05:13 PM
Just going by what DiscipleDOC posted in his other Thread, which was closed. He still needs to register with MikeC.

He needed one of the three things that were listed in that thread. He has inserted his feedback from ebay. As the good CaptN pointed out, he will probably get more response if he registers with MikeC. ;)

ServerTweak
06-02-08, 05:44 PM
He needed one of the three things that were listed in that thread. He has inserted his feedback from ebay. As the good CaptN pointed out, he will probably get more response if he registers with MikeC. ;)

request sent, thanks

ServerTweak
06-24-08, 05:55 PM
Willing to trade for

DDR3 or Intel quad core