PDA

View Full Version : Missing items on Control Panel?

ikjadoon
06-02-08, 01:47 PM
Hi. I'm having this weird issue where I'm missing a lot of items in the Control Panel. Here is what I'm looking at now:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a286/ikjadoon/ControlPanel.jpg

This seems to have happened when I reinstalled 169.25 from 175.80. I made sure I used Driver Cleaner (in safe mode) and restarted. Anyone else had this happen before? I also just reinstalled chipset drivers, 15.08. Nothing.

Usually, I have the GPU overclocking, system overclocking, stability test, etc. However, none of those options are there.

~Ibrahim~

P.S. And, yes, I'm using Advanced Options, as you can see in the screenshot.

ikjadoon
06-02-08, 05:27 PM
Just tried a System Restore, still present. Possibly chipset drivers, then? Or something else?

~Ibrahim~

henrybravo
06-02-08, 05:27 PM
Usually, I have the GPU overclocking, system overclocking, stability test, etc. However, none of those options are there.
Those particular options do not show up unless you have installed ntune. Have you tried reinstalling ntune?

HB

ragingWS6
06-02-08, 07:44 PM
Those particular options do not show up unless you have installed ntune. Have you tried reinstalling ntune?

HB
I was about to ask the same question. You will need to reinstall them to get that to work again.

ikjadoon
06-02-08, 08:32 PM
Oh, right! Blast, I had reformatted a few weeks ago and completely forgot to install it.

I couldn't find nTune on nVidia's site, apparently System Tools replaced it? I'm downloading the latest one now. Wow, thanks guys. :)

~Ibrahim~

ikjadoon
06-02-08, 09:14 PM
Yup, that fixed it, lol..Thanks guys!

~Ibrahim~

Buck Armstrong
06-05-08, 07:16 PM
I'm having a problem with System Tools. Using driver 175.16 and System Tools 6.01, the overclocking and temp page does not appear, even when defining a custom view. It DID appear with Ntune. Any ideas?

ragingWS6
06-06-08, 07:39 AM
I'm having a problem with System Tools. Using driver 175.16 and System Tools 6.01, the overclocking and temp page does not appear, even when defining a custom view. It DID appear with Ntune. Any ideas?

Does it say View License Agreement or Accept Agreement or something like that? You have to agree to terms before they show up.

Slides
06-10-08, 12:02 AM
I have the same problem and I did agree to the license agreement.

CapnKirk
06-10-08, 02:18 AM
I have the same problem and I did agree to the license agreement.

It's just as bad as ntune, even in good ole' win XP.
Fans speeds don't increase and yet it says 100%, OC options don't lock in, total garbage.

Nvidia's drivers and tweakware has gotten horrible.

:nanahump:

ikjadoon
06-10-08, 08:46 AM
It's just as bad as ntune, even in good ole' win XP.
Fans speeds don't increase and yet it says 100%, OC options don't lock in, total garbage.

Nvidia's drivers and tweakware has gotten horrible.

:nanahump:

Odd, mine seem to be working fine? However, I hardly use them, now I just use Rivatuner + ATI Tool + Precision. Are you sure the nTune service is running? Some people accidentally disable it?

~Ibrahim~