PDA

View Full Version : Finished

Mr Bigman
06-04-08, 03:49 PM
Just finished Episode 2 and was very curious now as to where this is going.

I know vance is gone but maybe not for sure cuz all i heard was Alix in tears and than credits.

What might happen next?

Q
06-04-08, 03:55 PM
I tell you what happens next.

END OF DAYS

I bet someone else dies next episode.

grey_1
06-04-08, 04:20 PM
The Aurora is next, and Alyx is reunited with her Mother. You accidentally stumble into a super portal (String based, not Calaveal) and wind up on the Combine Homeworld.

Only to discover it's Earth! In the future several hundred years now you discover the true identity of the G-man.

Now knowing he is actually, shockingly.....

I'm sorry, I can't say any more at this time.

JigenD
06-04-08, 04:24 PM
Just finished Episode 2 and was very curious now as to where this is going.

I know vance is gone but maybe not for sure cuz all i heard was Alix in tears and than credits.

What might happen next?

Master Chief wakes up with a start. "It was all a dream", he says to himself, as he lays his head back down on his pillow and cuddles Jar-Jar.

methimpikehoses
06-04-08, 05:02 PM
They meet the cast from Half Life 2: The Next Generation.

Soetdjuret
06-04-08, 05:10 PM
I think we well know alot more about the plot in Half-life 3...

bob saget
06-04-08, 05:41 PM
Master Chief wakes up with a start. "It was all a dream", he says to himself, as he lays his head back down on his pillow and cuddles Jar-Jar.

HAHAHAHAH
meesa love you.

bob saget
06-04-08, 05:42 PM
pssst, i got a tip that G-Men is actually gordon's grandpa, is just really pissed gordon put him inna retirement home.

Mr Bigman
06-04-08, 05:52 PM
Even though messa was nuked, i would like to see them pull something that messa had some remains left like bunkers or caverns containing certain things to tell the story and see remains of city 17 too so who knows HL3 will be sweet just like episode 2.

vim

grey_1
06-04-08, 05:57 PM
Even though messa was nuked, i would like to see them pull something that messa had some remains left like bunkers or caverns containing certain things to tell the story and see remains of city 17 too so who knows HL3 will be sweet just like episode 2.

vim

They did. Not all of my post was in jest, and it's verifiable at a certain point in hl2 ep2. :)

LordJuanlo
06-05-08, 04:36 AM
Luckily I finished Episode 2 months ago, but you should put a big *HL2 SPOILER* in thread topic, if there is anybody who didn't finish the game yet.