PDA

View Full Version : Jack Thompson Walks Out On Hearing

Starscream
06-04-08, 08:07 PM
This just came up on Slashdot today - http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/08/06/04/2219221.shtml

"Apparently Jack had heard enough. The Florida Bar asked for an "enhanced disbarment" in the disciplinary hearing of Jack Thompson, held earlier this afternoon. The recommendation means Thompson would be disbarred and prohibited from applying to practice law again for ten years, according to 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida spokesperson Eunice Sigler. Thompson's disciplinary hearing apparently ended in the attorney walking out of the courtroom after saying the judge did not have the authority to hear his case."

I just sent an e-mail to info@jackthompson.org and it read:
Hey hey-ey, goodbye
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye

crainger
06-04-08, 08:10 PM
Haha. They should get Phoenix Right to take Jack down.

grey_1
06-04-08, 08:12 PM
Wow, he just keeps pushing. Isn't that contempt of court, walking out like that?

He doesn't know when to quit.

JigenD
06-04-08, 08:13 PM
I told people long ago, some day he's going to go on a shooting spree himself.

crainger
06-04-08, 08:24 PM
Wow, he just keeps pushing. Isn't that contempt of court, walking out like that?

He doesn't know when to quit.

I believe it is. Hopefully it is, and he is found guilty and if we are lucky he is banned from practising law full stop.

nekrosoft13
06-04-08, 09:05 PM
if he gets banned from the practicing the law, he is going to open some cult

Madpistol
06-04-08, 11:15 PM
I'm sure this isn't the last we've heard from Mr. Thompson.

He's like a little kid... When something doesn't go his way, he throws a temper tantrum and says that no one has control over what he does.

Game over Mr. Thompson.... game over. (nana2)

Severian126
06-04-08, 11:39 PM
It would be ironic if he goes completely nuts, steals a car, goes on a shooting spree, and blames it on Grand Theft Auto.

Sazar
06-05-08, 12:11 AM
if he gets banned from the practicing the law, he is going to open some cult

I hear he's planning on moving to New York and working odd-jobs as he moves up the crime ladder, banging hookers, stealing cars and what not all the while listening to a multitude of awesome stations and hiding thousands of pounds of arsenal in his jacket until he comes some sort of king-pin.

Oh wait :eek:

Sazar
06-05-08, 12:12 AM
It would be ironic if he goes completely nuts, steals a car, goes on a shooting spree, and blames it on Grand Theft Auto.

lol, I didn't read your's before I wrote mine :D

Bastid, stole my thunder :(

nemecb
06-05-08, 01:07 PM
The legal system is catching on to what we've known all along: Jack Thompson is a nutcase.

Severian126
06-05-08, 01:36 PM
lol, I didn't read your's before I wrote mine :D

Bastid, stole my thunder :(

LOL sorry. But hey, yours was golden as well. :p

Madpistol
06-05-08, 02:07 PM
The legal system is catching on to what we've known all along: Jack Thompson is a nutcase.

At least Florida had the balls to do something about it.

wolfgar
06-06-08, 01:49 PM
We all know Jack.

Yes, he's a nut job.

It certainly looks like he will be disbarred. (about frigging time, too.. )

Now, do you really think that will make a difference to him? Any citizen/resident can file a lawsuit.

Do you actually expect him to just go away? Or to have the B.S. media ambulance chasers continue to utilize him as 'A game violence expert' ??

He ended his final written objection with the statement: "Then you don't know Jack".
Unfortunately, yes we do.

I'm sure he is already writing his televised statement: "How I was wronged, why Florida has no authority, and I have already filed a supreme court appeal"

Yes, we do know Jack.

=============

Oh geez...

gotta go see this comic
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2008/20080606.jpg