PDA

View Full Version : Archived 158.44

ChefJinx
06-06-08, 09:09 AM
I've been looking all over for the 158.44 version, according to the few sources I have it's the only way to play Silent Storm on vista 64 with a 8800GTS. Does anyone have a clue where to download it?

Most of the public sites who host these things turn up with nothing, Nvidia homepage has nothing and all the links I've found in this forum turn up nothing.

If not, where do you recommend I go looking for some way of emulation an older GFX?

Toss3
06-06-08, 09:52 AM
I've been looking all over for the 158.44 version, according to the few sources I have it's the only way to play Silent Storm on vista 64 with a 8800GTS. Does anyone have a clue where to download it?

Most of the public sites who host these things turn up with nothing, Nvidia homepage has nothing and all the links I've found in this forum turn up nothing.

If not, where do you recommend I go looking for some way of emulation an older GFX?

www.laptopvideo2go.com (http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/forum/index.php?showforum=71) Would be your best bet if you can't find it anywhere else. :)

ChefJinx
06-06-08, 10:17 AM
That seems to have it. Thanks!

Now just crossing fingers it will work.