PDA

View Full Version : Quick GC question

Zapablast05
06-17-08, 12:55 AM
If you came across or have a copy of MGS: The Twin Snakes for Gamecube, would buy/keep it? I really hope someone is quick to answer this..

Camp0rz
06-17-08, 01:08 AM
I don't have a gamecube but if I were to put myself into the shoes of a typical gamecube owner, aka a 7 year old girl, I would have to answer "No.". I would probably be more interested in a Barbie adventure game or something with Scooby Doo in it.

You're welcome.

crainger
06-17-08, 03:32 AM
Gamecube owners aren't young girls, they are typically fat guys who got a SNES for Christmas when they were a kid. They have poor social skills, hate popular movies and were shirts with the slogan 'No fat chicks'.

Also I don't think your Mom is going to get you Twin Snakes Zapa. Shes already got Camp0rz' rimjob challenging for you.

Zapablast05
06-17-08, 12:19 PM
Gamecube owners aren't young girls, they are typically fat guys who got a SNES for Christmas when they were a kid. They have poor social skills, hate popular movies and were shirts with the slogan 'No fat chicks'.

Also I don't think your Mom is going to get you Twin Snakes Zapa. Shes already got Camp0rz' rimjob challenging for you.

Lol no, it's because I sold off my GC and everything with it and I had a copy of MGS:TTS and when the employee's at GameStop saw I had it, they were like, "Whoa, I haven't seen one of these in years, they're hard to come by....especially in such excellent condition! I'm buying this for myself!" So I was saying to myself that I should have just said, "You know what, I think I'll keep that game" just to piss them off. Then I went on eBay last night and found that the highest bid for the game was at $90.00 and the ****er at GS gave me $20.

I think I should have kept it and sold it on eBay.

BTW, I let you borrow Camp0rz' rimjob challenge.

Camp0rz
06-17-08, 01:55 PM
It's rimtastic!

Mr. Hunt
06-17-08, 02:06 PM
Wow 90 bucks? I got one in perfect condition also... won't sell it though...

crainger
06-17-08, 05:43 PM
Yeah, should have kept it and sold it. When the guys at those store get excited you know something is up.

Zapablast05
06-17-08, 09:41 PM
I'll just buy it again even if I don't have a GC anymore. I bought it when I went to Texas and they had a **** load.

NaitoSan
06-17-08, 11:01 PM
I have a copy of it and it's still brand new. I don't have Wii or Gamecube but I still have several Gamecube games. I've heard that Twin Snake's pretty rare. I'm not planning to sell it anytime soon. Someday when I get Wii, I'll be able to replay it. It's fun and it does have some awesome cut-scenes.

Namrok
06-18-08, 09:47 AM
I love my copy of Twin Snakes. Some Metal Gear purists are upset that the cutscenes are so over the top, but I never played the original, so I don't care.

Zapablast05
06-18-08, 12:23 PM
Back to GameStop I go!

Ninjaman09
06-18-08, 12:26 PM
I thought the voice acting and stuff in MGS:TTS was really crappy compared to the original. It's also far too easy with the first person aiming.

Lfctony
06-30-08, 12:56 AM
After what I've read in this thread, I decided to sell my copy of Twin Snakes on ebay... Currently the highest bid is $101 with 4 hours to go... :)