PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

Pages : [1] 2

K007
07-22-08, 08:02 AM
lol..some of them are pretty crazy...Fury Warriors...are gonna be alot of fun...it took me for eva to quit/give up this game..but man the temptation to go back to it...dam game ruined my life -.-..:headexplode:

Ninja Prime
07-22-08, 03:31 PM
Yeah, some are looking pretty cool, others are kinda bland rip-offs of other older talents. Warriors and warlocks = win. Demon form will probably be nerfed before it even gets out of beta lol.

WeReWoLf
07-22-08, 06:03 PM
Dude! MS warriors with 30% chance to execute whenever they feel like it, after a crit?

crainger
07-22-08, 06:12 PM
Yhy is this not in the special MMO section? It's there to keep you oddballs away from us regular guys.

Morans.

WeReWoLf
07-22-08, 06:19 PM
Why are you allowed to roam free and not kept in the asylum? It's there to keep you away from us oddballs...

Tr1cK
07-22-08, 06:50 PM
I'm totally rolling a new pvp warrior. I think gnome ftw this time.

crainger
07-22-08, 07:24 PM
Why are you allowed to roam free and not kept in the asylum? It's there to keep you away from us oddballs...

MikeC likes me. He lets me visit all areas of the forum, even the moderators forum. ::D:

methimpikehoses
07-22-08, 07:40 PM
There is no moderators forum; he lets you visit the dungeon and lies to you about what it is. And then he puts on his mask...

-darkness-

crainger
07-22-08, 07:58 PM
So you've been too?!

methimpikehoses
07-22-08, 08:56 PM
He makes me call him MikeP. :(

BronzeGod
07-23-08, 01:05 AM
WoW! This thread got moved! lololololololol

jolle
07-23-08, 06:49 AM
laughing out loud out loud out loud out loud out loud out loud out loud?

Anyhow, Demon form talent on Warlock sounds really cool.
got a buddy in the Beta, apparantly Deathknight is pretty kickass.

lIqUID
07-23-08, 07:03 AM
Rogues will be OP, but I'm still not interested in another lame WOW expansion. I'll be playing Warhammer myself...now thats a real PVP game.

jolle
07-23-08, 07:11 AM
WAR is teh shiznitz

thor1182
07-23-08, 08:40 AM
the talent trees seem kinda bloated, at least feral and balance builds. Some of those talents look a lot of fun.

and finally hope that tauren druids will get a cat form that will close its mouth!

CaptnStubing
07-24-08, 11:43 AM
the talent trees seem kinda bloated, at least feral and balance builds. Some of those talents look a lot of fun.

and finally hope that tauren druids will get a cat form that will close its mouth!

Druids need to be nerfed big time. I'm sick of you wuss ass over powered twits running from every fight. If you can't win or you can't beat up on lower geared players ya'll run. Just stay and see how the fight ends up. Besides when you rez you get full health and mana. :D

thor1182
07-24-08, 12:28 PM
Druids need to be nerfed big time. I'm sick of you wuss ass over powered twits running from every fight. If you can't win or you can't beat up on lower geared players ya'll run. Just stay and see how the fight ends up. Besides when you rez you get full health and mana. :D

I have better things to do with my time than to stay and fight with you

/travel form

thor1182
07-24-08, 12:29 PM
PS: I have your flag

CaptnStubing
07-24-08, 02:35 PM
I have better things to do with my time than to stay and fight with you

/travel form

I don't play WSG. I'm in AB or AV or world pvp.

No, druids run from everything because the vast majority of druids do not have skill. They are completely relying on their classes huge advantage over almost every class. When I melt a druid I completely cannibalize them and dance on their body. That pisses them off to no end. I do this because I rarely can beat a druid 1v1. Shadow priests like me have it tough enough as it is. Give me a rogue, warrior, lock or mage and I can melt them but pallies, druids and shammies usually eat me for lunch. Hunters are tough to but I am about 50/50 with them. If they get the jump on me I most likely will lose. Its cool cuz SP are the second hardest to play in BGs, Warriors are the hardest until they get good gear. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about how hard my class is to PVP. I like it this way. I think we are well rounded.

thor1182
07-24-08, 06:49 PM
I don't play WSG. I'm in AB or AV or world pvp.

No, druids run from everything because the vast majority of druids do not have skill. They are completely relying on their classes huge advantage over almost every class. When I melt a druid I completely cannibalize them and dance on their body. That pisses them off to no end. I do this because I rarely can beat a druid 1v1. Shadow priests like me have it tough enough as it is. Give me a rogue, warrior, lock or mage and I can melt them but pallies, druids and shammies usually eat me for lunch. Hunters are tough to but I am about 50/50 with them. If they get the jump on me I most likely will lose. Its cool cuz SP are the second hardest to play in BGs, Warriors are the hardest until they get good gear. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about how hard my class is to PVP. I like it this way. I think we are well rounded.

I think the only one that claims that druids have a huge advantage on killing things is alpha, and he plays a feral. A druid has been a hard class to kill when they where speced resto, it has always been this way. They will not kill anyone but the really dumb ones. maybe you should l2p :p

ps: I play feral and balance, which neither are PvP gods, and I gave up PvP before TBC because I got bored with it.

CaptnStubing
07-25-08, 10:51 AM
I think the only one that claims that druids have a huge advantage on killing things is alpha, and he plays a feral. A druid has been a hard class to kill when they where speced resto, it has always been this way. They will not kill anyone but the really dumb ones. maybe you should l2p :p

ps: I play feral and balance, which neither are PvP gods, and I gave up PvP before TBC because I got bored with it.
I run out of mana way before a druid does. Maybe you should play a shadow priest some time instead of a easy class like the druid.

The only people that think druids are not over powered are druids.

I am a excellent shadow priest but druids, pallies and shammies eat me up and they are kinda supposed to. Also I never run away. I will stay and die. My kill to death ration doesn't mean anything to me. When I rez I get full mana and off I am to melt.

vampireuk
07-25-08, 11:01 AM
I object to the Warlock nerf, where is the one hit kill button? Currently locks have to use at least two spells to win a fight!

CaptnStubing
07-25-08, 11:52 AM
I object to the Warlock nerf, where is the one hit kill button? Currently locks have to use at least two spells to win a fight!
LOL Locks are tough but I can kill them. It is a long fight tho with a lot of dispel on my part.

Mr.Schme
08-26-08, 12:13 PM
yup. everything is getting a substantial boost. makes me wish i didnt sell my other characters.

DoItForTheKids
08-28-08, 02:53 PM
ya I wish druids would get ****ing nerfed

free instant mounts
free flight form
stealth wtf?
instant and HoTs heals
each form removes movement impairing effects (basically immune)
bear form is really ****ing high defense
instant resurection

im sure im missing a ton, but they are OP to everyone.

anyway i thought I saw in the lich king skill set they are getting some more rogue skills as well...