PDA

View Full Version : Weird PhysX issue in XP.

MUFC4EVER
08-05-08, 04:26 PM
To cut a long story short sold my old 2 x 8800GTS 640's and bought a new GTX260.

Bought Medal of Honor Airborne when it came out it ran like sh*T on SLI. Uninstalled it and put it on the shelf. Sorting some games out today and thought woot back to single card reinstall it in XP.

I have the 177.41's installed with the Nv PhysX 8.xxx driver. Everything works well. Reinstalled MOHA and it stopped upon loading PhysX driver 7.xxx. Had to uninstall the NV PhysyX driver and then load MOHA. All went well and game works!

Loaded the PhysX control panel applet and all the demo's that used to be their are gone!! TBH they weren't great but were the ***** are they?. Is this an Nvidia or Ageia bug?

Any one else notice this?

BTW the games plays flawlessly with the updated PhysX driver so what's going on?

Cheers

(lee63)

shteve
08-07-08, 11:14 AM
So you uninstalled the nVidia physx drivers and want to know where the nVidia physx demos have gone? Have you tried reinstalling the nVidia physx drivers?

CaptNKILL
08-07-08, 11:24 AM
So you uninstalled the nVidia physx drivers and want to know where the nVidia physx demos have gone? Have you tried reinstalling the nVidia physx drivers?

+1

You uninstalled it, and now its gone...?

MUFC4EVER
08-07-08, 06:22 PM
+1

You uninstalled it, and now its gone...?

Oops sorry my fault, I immediately reinstalled the Nv PhysX 8xxx driver after game install and the demo's are gone. Where there before not now. Where are they?

Cheers

(lee63)