Pages : [1] 2 3

jAkUp
08-06-08, 12:22 PM
http://gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=12662

November 18th!

Bman212121
08-06-08, 12:24 PM
Kewl, too bad that's still a long way away. :(

Oh well, maybe I'll finish the PS3 version by then.

hapooh
08-06-08, 12:29 PM
http://gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=12662

November 18th!

I'm at work and can't view the link.... it that this year or next year (2009)?

nekrosoft13
08-06-08, 12:31 PM
Grand Theft Auto IV will be arriving on the PC on November 18th and 21st in North America and Europe, respectively
“We are very excited to be releasing the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “The whole team is dedicated to bringing an amazing gaming experience to the PC. The game looks and plays beautifully on PC and we can’t wait for people to play it.”

Developed by series creator Rockstar North and set in Liberty City, the latest installment in the enormously successful Grand Theft Auto series features a painstakingly detailed and life-like city for players to explore; a rich, immersive narrative experience; an original soundtrack highlighting the cultural eclecticism of Liberty City; and newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC.

nekrosoft13
08-06-08, 12:31 PM
everyone remember is not official until Mangus says so

|MaguS|
08-06-08, 01:32 PM
everyone remember is not official until Mangus says so

I allowed rockstar to make the announcement, I have not announced a price or system requirements yet. I plan to full take advantage of the 486 cpus.

Don't worry I bet this will be the last Rockstar PC game when they see the difference in PC Sales to Console sales.

nekrosoft13
08-06-08, 01:36 PM
again about sales. doesn't take a genius to realize that sales will be lower on PC now.

everyone that wanted to buy this ****ty game already did it.

sale numbers will be different if it gets released on the same day

six_storm
08-06-08, 01:42 PM
I might buy this for the PC. Updated graphics and AA/AF wouldn't hurt with this title.

jAkUp
08-06-08, 01:44 PM
I allowed rockstar to make the announcement, I have not announced a price or system requirements yet. I plan to full take advantage of the 486 cpus.

Don't worry I bet this will be the last Rockstar PC game when they see the difference in PC Sales to Console sales.

Why would it be any different than all the other GTA games? Those were all released on PC as well, I am sure they have some expectation of the sales.

Roliath
08-06-08, 01:51 PM
YES!!!

thank god it isn't that far out!

evox
08-06-08, 02:07 PM
**** YEAH!

nekrosoft13
08-06-08, 02:27 PM
Why would it be any different than all the other GTA games? Those were all released on PC as well, I am sure they have some expectation of the sales.

this is Mangus we are talking about here. PS3 = GOD

Medion
08-06-08, 02:35 PM
this is Mangus we are talking about here. PS3 = GOD

No silly, PS2 = GOD. PS3 is his son, who, through poorer sales, will bring us all salvation.

Vanzagar
08-06-08, 02:38 PM
but will it have LAN support??

Q
08-06-08, 02:54 PM
I just creamed myself.

Expect a copy of the PS3 version to popup in the PS3 section soon.

nekrosoft13
08-06-08, 04:02 PM
but will it have LAN support??

actually if it does have LAN and MP on PC, I will probably buy it. Story doesn't intrest me, but a big mayhem with friends why not ;)

|MaguS|
08-06-08, 04:10 PM
actually if it does have LAN and MP on PC, I will probably buy it. Story doesn't intrest me, but a big mayhem with friends why not ;)

I heard they are nly going to support Windows Live. (nana2)

Vanzagar
08-06-08, 04:23 PM
I heard they are nly going to support Windows Live. (nana2)

link?

Ghosthunter
08-06-08, 05:48 PM
i never played it on console since i do not not own any console except PSP so i am really looking forward to it on PC and been dieing to play it especially since i just built a brand new machine i cannot wait!!!!

crainger
08-06-08, 05:48 PM
link?

He's just saying that to rile nekro.

Noriega
08-06-08, 05:52 PM

Convert costs are MUCH MUCH MUCH LOWER than making game. On PC no Console SDK needed ( $20 000 for 1 PC), and manufacturing game cost are 5 times LOWER! You can sell much less but they will get a lot of cash from it it's not console where MS or SONY cut's cash from every sold game.

|MaguS|
08-06-08, 06:09 PM
Convert costs are MUCH MUCH MUCH LOWER than making game. On PC no Console SDK needed ( $20 000 for 1 PC), and manufacturing game cost are 5 times LOWER! You can sell much less but they will get a lot of cash from it it's not console where MS or SONY cut's cash from every sold game.

I dout Rockstar will post half a billion dollars from the GTA4 release like they did with the console release...

Noriega
08-06-08, 06:22 PM
I dout Rockstar will post half a billion dollars from the GTA4 release like they did with the console release...

Go to school and learn to count again :) :D You think that all cash from game goes to R? :D:D

Logical
08-06-08, 06:44 PM
REGARDLESS of how many copies it will sell on the PC........The PC version will be BETTER mwuahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha..

Srry childish rant over :D

Vanzagar
08-06-08, 07:12 PM
He's just saying that to rile nekro.

hehe, that was what I was thinking based on the win live talk in the Flatout thread... if this doesn;t have lan support that would be a BIG disappointment to me, playing it with buds at a lan get together would be a blast...

if developers started dropping lan and going to win live, I'd take my pc out back and smash it to bits with a sledge hammer... :thumbdwn: