PDA

View Full Version : First Nehalem System. Don't Tell Intel!

Heinz68
08-08-08, 03:49 AM
Exclusive: We Build the First Nehalem System. Don't Tell Intel!

Posted 08/06/08 at 11:07:36 AM | by Gordon Mah Ung
It’s the worst kept secret in the industry: Intel’s next-generation Penryn killer, codenamed Nehalem is just around the corner. We’ve been seeing leaked benchmarks based on early silicon for months, and Nehalem’s Wikipedia page is already packed with unconfirmed specifications. All indications – and this is with more optimizations to come, mind you – is that Nehalem may be a bad mother worthy of having Isaac Hayes pound out a theme song for it.

The complete article with lots off pictures at MAXIMUMPC (http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/exclusive_we_build_first_nehalem_system_dont_tell_ intel) also some talk about SLI.

I need the Nehalem badly.

Stoneyguy
08-08-08, 08:31 AM
I clicked on the link multiple times and it came up every time.

Heinz68
08-08-08, 09:00 AM
I clicked on the link multiple times and it came up every time.
Now it's also OK for me. Maybe the site was too busy, the story is link on many sites.

Intel17
08-18-08, 01:29 AM
Works for me. Anyway, I really, reeeeeeeeeeeallly want one of these. It's not as though my machine's slow, but I think these Nehalems will be badass and it'd just be stratospherically cool to have one.

ViN86
08-18-08, 01:32 AM
but Isaac Hayes is dead :(

dont have the cash for Nehalem atm. maybe in the future. looks like it will be awesome though :D

npras42
08-18-08, 04:20 AM
He wasn't dead when the article was written though... Maybe the intel mob got him for spreading rumours that they weren't ready to release yet.

:kill:

Heinz68
08-18-08, 10:03 AM
He wasn't dead when the article was written though... Maybe the intel mob got him for spreading rumours that they weren't ready to release yet.

:kill:
It was not him spreading the rumours, anyway I hope I'm save.