PDA

View Full Version : Logitech G5 Mouse help.

ChiBChombo
08-08-08, 08:50 PM
So after having my Logitech G5 for looong long time, and 0 problems, today my computer downloaded an update for the Setpoint, turns out when I go in a game now, my mouse cursor speed slows down really bad, and I have to pretty much turn the speed to level 3/3 with the mouse buttons, but if I alt tab, it's too fast outside...

Any idea how do I make it so it stops slowing down my mouse and just leaves my speed normal inside and outside games?

crainger
08-08-08, 08:53 PM
Have a look in Mouse Game Settings and turn off game detection (In the Setpoint control panel) and see if that helps. shaw

ChiBChombo
08-08-08, 09:00 PM
Yep, game detection is enabled, if I disabled it still slows down my cursor in games...

I also tried uninstalling and installing the initial driver I had, but did the same thing, and now when I open the Setpoint program, instead of showing the pic of my mouse it shows a clear mouse, why? and how do I fix this?

crainger
08-08-08, 09:05 PM
Hmmm, Can you select your mouse from the drop down box?

Sounds like the driver update went wrong and has screwed up the mouse settings majorly. Maybe try an uninstall, reboot and let the standard mouse drivers install, then reboot again and install the latest setpoints?

ChiBChombo
08-08-08, 09:07 PM
OK some update was just installed, and it now shows my logitech G5 mouse in the little picture, however, I use my mouse sensivity on the middle light, which is at 800 Speed, when I open WoW for example, the middle light just drops down like if it was the bottom light, to 400 speed, and if I put the top light on in WoW, the speed is normal, like 800, any ideas?