PDA

View Full Version : MB standoffs

buicks suck
08-20-08, 07:04 PM
the spacers that came with my case are 6.9 mm, but i lost them i think or maybe mixed them with different lengths.

so, are 6.8 or 7.0 mm stand-offs perfect replacements? i can't find any that are exactly 6.9 mm.

thanks=]

shabby
08-20-08, 08:44 PM
Thats too small of a difference to notice, maybe if you were using 1mm shorter then you might get concerned but 0.1mm is almost nothing.

methimpikehoses
08-20-08, 08:45 PM
:headexplode:

SLippe
08-20-08, 08:52 PM
Just clone your penis.

jcrox
08-20-08, 09:22 PM
I see kevpla is still dumb as dirt. Nice to know some things in the universe remain constant.

buicks suck
08-20-08, 09:46 PM
I see kevpla is still dumb as dirt. Nice to know some things in the universe remain constant.

you do need to pay attention to the threading. There are two types you usually find. One is 6/32 and one is M3 I believe.

Just clone your penis.

Thats too small of a difference to notice, maybe if you were using 1mm shorter then you might get concerned but 0.1mm is almost nothing.
thanks to everyone who replied=]

nice joke SLippe=] However, a human penis can't be the small.

Anyway, i've been running fine with the spacers I'm using, except i was told that i might want my future x-fi predlude to be perfectly flush with back of the case, my 8800 gt goes into the pci-e slot perfectly fine, but it's not completely flush with the back of the case. no problems have arose from that however, and i built my machine more than 4 months ago.