PDA

View Full Version : Stop It You Guys!


DorXtar
05-15-03, 11:59 AM
"nVidia fans" have been causing sites to crash, and the latest debacle with nVidia cheating is no exception. Rage3D is down. Why? "nVidia fans" were over there bashing on the forums bantering something about how this "cheating" scandal is just an ATI cospiracy. They also said something to the extent of "nVidia roolz" and "ATI suxors".

If nVidia is so innocent, why are you all compelled to ravenously defend your precious preferred GPU designer so fervently?

I have prepared a statement to read:

"The nVidia FX 5900 Ultra is the bestest card in the whole universe because someone told me so, errr.... I mean... because this is what I honestly believe"

creedamd
05-15-03, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by DorXtar
"nVidia fans" have been causing sites to crash, and the latest debacle with nVidia cheating is no exception. Rage3D is down. Why? "nVidia fans" were over there bashing on the forums bantering something about how this "cheating" scandal is just an ATI cospiracy. They also said something to the extent of "nVidia roolz" and "ATI suxors".

If nVidia is so innocent, why are you all compelled to ravenously defend your precious preferred GPU designer so fervently?

I have prepared a statement to read:

"The nVidia FX 5900 Ultra is the bestest card in the whole universe because someone told me so, errr.... I mean... because this is what I honestly believe"

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11826

Hanners
05-15-03, 12:08 PM
I think more people should start using nVidia products, just to save Rage3D's server from constant downtime. ;)

poursoul
05-15-03, 12:13 PM
didn't someone ban this guy already? Look "Dorxtar" or whatever, no one here would be doing that except maybe you.

Please stop trolling and start making a contribution.

SurfMonkey
05-15-03, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by DorXtar
"nVidia fans" have been causing sites to crash, and the latest debacle with nVidia cheating is no exception. Rage3D is down. Why? "nVidia fans" were over there bashing on the forums bantering something about how this "cheating" scandal is just an ATI cospiracy. They also said something to the extent of "nVidia roolz" and "ATI suxors".

If nVidia is so innocent, why are you all compelled to ravenously defend your precious preferred GPU designer so fervently?


Sadly your comment could be re-worded like this:


"ATI fans" have been causing sites to crash, and the latest debacle with ATI cheating is no exception. nvNews is down. Why? "ATI fans" were over there bashing on the forums bantering something about how this "cheating" scandal is just an nVidia cospiracy. They also said something to the extent of "ATI roolz" and "nVidia suxors".

If ATI is so innocent, why are you all compelled to ravenously defend your precious preferred GPU designer so fervently?


And it would still be just as relevant. As soon as any chance to get the boot in appears the fundies from both sides spring out of the wood work preaching the word of their chosen idol constantly.

Weirdly enough some of them do it all the time...

digitalwanderer
05-15-03, 12:23 PM
Man, am I getting tired of typing the same thing over and over at 3-4 sites!

R3D is down because ATi released the 3.4 catalyst set and the ATi community has grown quite a considerable bit since the 9700's introduction and since they skipped the 3.3 cat set...not to mention the big performance boost these are supposed to bring to the 9700 Pro's. :)

It ain't the nVidiots, we don't mind them over there...we have fun roasting 'em! :thumbsup:

DorXtar
05-15-03, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
Man, am I getting tired of typing the same thing over and over at 3-4 sites!

R3D is down because ATi released the 3.4 catalyst set and the ATi community has grown quite a considerable bit since the 9700's introduction and since they skipped the 3.3 cat set...not to mention the big performance boost these are supposed to bring to the 9700 Pro's. :)

It ain't the nVidiots, we don't mind them over there...we have fun roasting 'em! :thumbsup:

My bad.

BAN! :lol:

DorXtar
05-15-03, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by poursoul
didn't someone ban this guy already? Look "Dorxtar" or whatever, no one here would be doing that except maybe you.

Please stop trolling and start making a contribution.

Are you going to eat me?

SurfMonkey
05-15-03, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by DorXtar
Are you going to eat me?

My guess is you'd just give someone a bad case of gas. I think ignoring you is better.

DorXtar
05-15-03, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by SurfMonkey
My guess is you'd just give someone a bad case of gas. I think ignoring you is better.

You're funny :lol:

You make me feel funny here *points to belly*