PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new game...help?

Borealis
08-30-08, 04:17 PM
So I just built a new rig, I'm looking to add a new game to the collection and not sure what to get. I recently got Crysis and World in Conflict...those are the only two newer games I have. I usually just play warcraft.

What would you guys suggest? I'm somewhat impartial to genre, just needs a decent plot, multiplayer would be nice....and something to push the new system. ;-)

Whatcha think???

FastRedPonyCar
08-30-08, 08:42 PM
are you running vista 64 bit and have 4+ gigs of ram? if so, go buy valve's orange box then go download cinematic mod 8

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/Fakefactorys_Cinematic_Mod_V80_Part_16;89942

It won't really tax your system but it looks incredible with the new textures and models.

Also, Oblivion with Quarl's texture pack III looks amazing.

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=2363

nutcrackr
08-30-08, 09:30 PM
STALKER

Ass Creed

Mass Effect

UT3

Gears of War

Bioshock

Sup Commander

ATi
08-30-08, 09:34 PM
Witcher EE:captnkill:

XDanger
08-31-08, 05:06 PM
I haven't really bought many new games since Crysis but got 4 for 10 today including Frontlines Fuel of War.
Simple shooter, I like it.

slivski
08-31-08, 05:25 PM
hello kitty dream carnival

bob saget
08-31-08, 05:35 PM
hello kitty dream carnival

Try the witcher.64x mod.

Makes stalker look like like Candyland Adventure 2.

Borealis
08-31-08, 06:46 PM
Well, decided on bioshock. I must say I am very impressed with it so far...seems like one of those games you play at night in the dark, so once tonight rolls around, I'll be sitting back with a bottle of delving deeper into rapture.

Performance wise, this game is almost flawless. I love it. :)

ATi
08-31-08, 06:54 PM
Well, decided on bioshock. I must say I am very impressed with it so far...seems like one of those games you play at night in the dark, so once tonight rolls around, I'll be sitting back with a bottle of delving deeper into rapture.

Performance wise, this game is almost flawless. I love it. :)

yeah that game is crazy(nana2)