PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Matrix

CHEVYMAN_02
05-16-03, 07:32 AM
I got it! It great game! A Lot of kick A** action. It only three cd + the play disc to clear the rumor of it being six cds.

Cotita
05-16-03, 08:56 AM
patch 1.5 is out.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_2169.shtml

Fixes the square tires and EAX problems

St Lobus
05-16-03, 11:53 PM
I just picked the game up today on my way to see Reloaded for the second time. I'm really enjoying it, but just one question. When I focus and go into bullet time, I expected it to slow down like Max Payne, but have everything still be real smoothe. Instead, it slows down and my frame rate decreases. It's still playable, by all means, but it is noticable. Any help on that would be appreciated. Other than that, I am having a lot of fun with it. The save system kinda sucks, but I'll get used to it, I do play Red Faction 2, after all. :)

Oh, and I'm running ETM with all settings maxed at 2x AA and Anisotropic slected under filtering. Except for bullet time, the game's running at least 30 FPS. It's fast, and it's smoothe.

EDIT: I found in the Matrixsetup.ini file that there's an alternate focus screen. I switched to that, and everything runs really pretty now. Having lots of fun. I'll get screens up today, hopefully.

MrNasty
05-17-03, 12:24 AM
Screens ?